Chapter Three

Tokyo's Pov
The thought of seeing Keigo again had me a little nervous because I wasn't too sure what to truly expect from him. From the many interviews I watched he seemed quite cocky, and flirty a little sarcastic the bratty type of person you would meet. But then again that was just a public image I was seeing.

On the phone he would always tell me about his favorite food which happened to be chicken, which I found quite funny. He seemed not energetic when people weren't following him around.

Plus Tokoyami and Dark Shadow talked highly of him. But now that I looked between the lines Keigo you could tell he wanted to be a hero but he was made to be one like the government. He didn't get to go to hero school, and it seems like maybe there's more to his thoughts about alpha and omegas.

I was sitting on the balcony of my dorm reading from the books that Tokoyami gave me just trying to store all this information I could taking notes and all. I glanced up when I heard the flapping of wings making me perk up.

I cracked a faint smile seeing him perched up on my balcony.

"Well what's up kid?" He greeted me with such a side smirk taking his googles off to stare at me.

"Hey birdy, you know people can see you." I chuckled shutting the book for a moment I watched him fold his wings behind his back a bit before he stood standing up balanced on the railing.

"Most everyone is sleep strange enough, I thought you teens liked to stay up all late." He chuckled landing on the balcony with me he landed in the bean bag chair next to me, getting all relaxed.

"Well we all are heroes in training, that training sucks ass." I muttered watching Keigo nod his head in agreement leaning close I felt him press his head on my neck like he was sniffing me.

"You smell like an omega." He grumbled scrunching his face up deeply while he was sniffing me.

"That would be Bakugou he is a first year who I spare with." I lightly pushed his head away laughing cause it honestly slightly tickled a bit.

"I don't like his scent on you, let me scent you stop being stubborn." He muttered aggressively he rubbed his head on my neck making me laugh so quickly.

"Keigo! We haven't even been mates for two weeks and you are trying to scent me." I laughed hearing his soft chuckled.

"Listen Tokyo I am a omega okay, not only is my mate an alpha but she's badass too. So I'm gonna be honest I'm gonna be possessive alright." He groaned keeping his head in place, I just held his head gently chuckling stroking his quite fluffy hair.

"Alright alright, scent all you like little omega." I chuckled getting a soft purr from him in response. I pushed my glasses a little on my face more it took a couple minutes before he pulled away looking quite proud of himself while I rubbed at my scent gland a little.

"All done now you don't smell like omegas damn is that class full of omegas!" He exclaimed looking  annoyed. I let a small laugh out.

"Well I think so, just recently I can now smell everyone Bakugou is one, so is Todoroki, Midoriya is a alpha, Kirishima is an alpha so is Denki, Iida is an omega." I started naming off everyone, making Keigo gasp dramatically almost like he was counting each omega.

"Damn that's a lot anyways if I have to scent you every time I will." He grumbled looping his arm my own.  He leaned into me even more almost knocking me out of my beanbag chair having me squeaking out loudly.

"Keigo I go to a school full of omegas, alphas and betas alike I graduate soon but still." I whined quickly falling over with him on top of me. He started laughing quietly nuzzling his head on my chest.

"Shhhh you are ruining the moment." He muttered. I heaved out a soft sigh chuckling looking up at the night sky I rested my hands between the blades of his wings and back not touching them stroking his back a few times.

"Jeez... You are more clingy then what the public shows it's kinda cute." I grinned a little at the thought. Maybe this wasn't gonna be so bad at all.. He's was a nice guy and seemed to be hiding a lot of things.

All it was really gonna take was for both of us to open up to one another about our fears and trust the process.

"Shut up Tokyo I'm not clingy."

"You are scenting my boobs- if I accidentally burn you, it's your fault."

"Kinky."