three

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I'VE LEARNED THAT boris refers to theo as 'potter' because of his glasses. 

what a real jokester.

theo was kind enough to let me shower and such, as he prepared dinner for the three of us. it was cold in vegas, just like how i predicted it to be, so i wore a pair of sweats and an old school hoodie to keep me warm. traveling down the steps of the potter house after my shower, the aroma of steak and potatoes filled the atmosphere on the first story of the home.

"mmm, it smells so good in here theo!" i chimed as my mouth watered from each inhale of the pleasant scents. 

"thank you," he said smiling. "boris is outside if you wanna talk to him."

"i'm not worried about boris, i'm worried about my stomach eating me alive if i don't try some of this food of yours," i joke, causing a laughter to erupt from theo.

"well aren't you something? here's some chips until i finish," he said, throwing me a shareable size of bbq lays. 

"thank you," i reply, before going outside to find boris.

outside smelled like ice and cigarettes, and it finally occured to me that boris was smoking as i saw smoke float above his curls. he sat at the edge of the pool, staring off to the starry sky. quietly i sat beside him, but not too close since the smell of cigarettes are too strong for me.

"hah! принцессa, you smoke?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"no boris," i giggle. "no i do not."

"good. this is no good for you. too pretty to smoke," he said before putting out his cigarette on the concrete. 

"so why do you smoke?" i ask, causing him to frown a little.

"problems," he said. i shook my head as i understood. i too, had problems and occasionally drank and smoke, but never regularly. 

"принцесса, you look so warm and i am cold. hug?" he asked, changing the subject.

"the cigarette didn't warm up your lungs?" 

"hah! my принцесса is a comedy woman!" boris announced, causing me to laugh.

he called me 'my princess'.

i couldn't help but to blush a bit. 

"so yes or no. hug?" boris asks again. i opened my arms, allowing his head to rest upon my chest. i held him as the faint smell of cigarettes was actually a bit soothing and his body gave me warmth in return. we stayed like that for a while, in comfortable silence, just him, i and the smell of his cigarettes.

"why your heart beat so fast принцесса?" he asked, causing me to become a little embarrassed. 

"i don't know," i lie. he looked at me, his dark brown eyes piercing into my consciousness. i couldn't think of anything else but the way his light brown freckles were perfectly scattered among his cheeks and how his luscious, dark curls were perfectly, but imperfectly placed on his head. boris was a dream. 

"принцесса."

"yes boris?"

"i like you here with me. brings me, what's the word?...comfort. ah yes, comfort."

"i like being here with you too boris," i smile. we stared at each other for a while, just admiring one another as the cold vegas wind brushed up against our bodies.

"hey lovebirds! dinner's done!" theo announced, snapping me back to reality. laughing at theo's remark, boris got off me and helped me up. 

"potter cooks good. trust," he said. 

"oh, i bet he does."

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
( author's note ! )

wattpad's being real annoying not letting me use my boris gifs. pfft. anyways, i'm working on a mike wheeler x reader but i won't publish it until i've written at least ten chaps on this book and my other. super excited for it tho ! lmk what y'all think !