twenty-one

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;*

[unedited, if you see mistakes please feel free to @ me on it]

I WAS SO FURIOUS that i didn't even pay attention to where i was going. the dark and gloomy nevada streets were becoming increasingly frightening while i became more and more lost. i turned around, hoping i could possibly retrace my steps. 

if anything couldn't get more fucked up, a white van was slowly riding down the street. 'oh hell nah' was the last thing i said before i took off running-- and fast. it seemed to me that the van was driving even more faster now that i was running away from it. occasionally i looked back with every twist and turn i made and yet, the van was still there.

"shit shit SHIT!" i yelled before bumping into someone.

"y/n?" pippa asked me with a confused and concerned look on her face.

"pippa we've gotta run someone is following me!" i exclaimed. pippa didn't hesitate one bit; she took off running even faster than i was. after a couple of twists and turns, she ran up a drive-way to what i assumed was her house.

"this is my house, you can stay here with me okay?" she said, fumbling the keys in her hand trying to get the door open. once inside with the doors locked, we both sighed in relief.

"oh thank the lord for you pippa," i breathed heavily, engulfing the red-headed into a hug.

"it's no problem but you should know not to be out late," she scolded. "just sleep over, i'll call and tell theo you're here."

⌒ ☆

pippa was kind enough to let me borrow some of her mom's clothes to sleep in after she let me shower. it was fun to be in her room-- the walls were a girly pink and filled with boy posters and stuffed animals. a poster with a boy and his guitar intrigued me the most. 

"hey pippa who's this?" i ask pointing to the poster.

"finn wolfhard," she said coolly. "he kinda looks like boris huh?"

"yeah just...better," i joked. she giggled at my remark.

"so what about you and boris? why were you so mad at him?" she asked me concerned. "it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it but i thought maybe i could help. maybe a girl to girl you know?"

i smiled at pippa's kindness, she really was sweet. "fine," i said, playfully rolling my eyes before sitting down next to her on her california king bed.

"well, kotku's moving so she came to apologize but then she also mentioned her and boris kissed," i explained. pippa gasped before furrowing her eyebrows.

"no way! i wouldn't have taken boris for the cheating type," she expressed. i sighed and nodded.

"even worse, she's his ex," i add on. "i'm not sure if i can forgive boris but i am definitely happy i won't have to be dealing with kotku anymore."

"well," pippa exhaled. "i say you talk to boris. see where that crazy russian mind of his is at. then you can determine whether or not you still want to be with him and if you need help then you come and talk to me."

i smiled. "pippa we're gonna be really good friends-- best friends even. you can have theo."

she blushed and i laughed. i totally forgot that they were a thing.

"no theo isn't for me," she lied. i sucked my teeth at her.

"yes he is! now tell me what you two did today."

the rest of the night was fun, pippa and i having the cliche girl sleepover i always dreamed of but never had. i couldn't have been more grateful for a new girlfriend.

SILLA SAYS!
for some reason i'm starting
to dislike writing this book,
so i'ma end it soon BUT 
there will be way more
updates since i wanna end
it already. ily guys <3