four

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

WE ALL SPENT that night, eating the delicious supper prepared by theo, who is without a doubt an amazing chef. boris and theo told me about how they met and how they happened to get so close. every once in a while, i spotted boris gazing in my direction and smiling in between eating his food, which made the once sleeping butterflies flutter spontaneously in my stomach.

i probably already have a crush on this kid, and it's only been three hours.

theo annouced he was going to sleep, and left the dining room, leaving boris and i alone.

"so, where do i sleep?" i ask before stuffing a spoonful of potatoes in my face.

"only two rooms. you can sleep in my room. i sleep on couch. yeah?"

i smile. "no, no boris. we can share a bed. it's fine."

"принцесса wants to keep me warm all night hm?" he laughed. my face got uncontrollably hot.

"don't flatter yourself boris," i reply before getting up and putting my dish in the sink. "can you show me to the room?"

"anything for you принцесса," he said before getting up and leading the way to the room.

as the door opened, the stench of cigarettes and cheap beer flowed out into the hallway. i engulfed my coughs as i stepped inside, trying not to draw much attention to myself or make boris feel bad. the bed was covered in empty beer bottles, which boris saw and swiped off with one arm.

"sorry принцесса, messy. i clean later okay?" he apologized, clearly embarrassed over his messy room.

"it's okay boris," i say before laying down. 

his phone buzzed within his jean pocket, and when he looked at it, a smile spread across his face. 

"i'll be downstairs okay? sleep well принцесса," he said before dashing out the room, not allowing me to say anything back.

"goodnight boris," i whisper although i knew he couldn't hear me. my curiosity grew while i wondered who was visiting boris and so late at night. i decided to eavesdrop by getting up and drawing my ear close to the door.

"kotku!" i hear boris exclaim.

"hey babe," a feminine, seductive voice greeted. 

boris has a girlfriend?

slowly i walk out the room, tip toeing to the staircase so i could get a better view. 

then my heart sank.

there he was kissing kotku. 

who to mention, is beautiful, and way better than me.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
( author's note !)

i've been so stressed about the election. if nevada don't count their mf votes-
anyways, ty for all my new friends who support me and my writing. i love all of you! please stay safe my fellow americans!