twenty

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;*

"HEY BUB ARE YOU OKAY?" i ask boris nervously as he walked into our room. i could tell something was off but i was just unable to pinpoint it. he looked at me and smiled then said "yes принцесса" but still, i wasn't convinced. 

"where'd you go?" i asked, truly interested. boris sighed harshly, running his hands threw his hair as if he was stressed out just by me asking.

"no more questions okay?" he stated furiously, taking off his leather jacket and throwing it across the room. my eyes grew wide at his reaction but i didn't take it personally-- he was probably just upset after his encounter with his father.

"i'm gonna go downstairs with theo to let you...cool off," i said coolly before walking out. he didn't say anything back-- a simple shoulder shrug filled in as a response. 

walking to the kitchen i couldn't find theo. odd, i said to myself. i checked his room to be sure, but he was no where to be seen within the house. i went back down to the kitchen just to see if he'd show up, but no one was there.

damn.

just when i was going to give up, i hear a rupture of laughter coming from outside the house. i walked out in excitement. thank god theo was here.

but then i realized the laughter wasn't coming from one person, it was two.

"hi y/n!" pippa exclaimed after taking a sip of her beer.

"hey pippa," i reply smiling. "i'll leave you two alone."

i needed someone to talk to but i was definitely no third-wheel. 

sorry, not sorry theo.

i found myself walking around the empty living room, looking at random photographs placed in frames, some photos beings the ones the frame came with.

a knock at the door brought my boredom to a rest. hoping theo had ordered pizza, i rushed to the door happy to do something even if it was paying for delivery. i opened the door carelessly open, my once eye-to-eye smile turning into a frown with furrowed eyebrows fast.

"what do you want kylie?" i sneer. i felt bad after when i realized her eyes were red and puffy and overall the girl looked stressed.

"look, i-i don't want n-no drama," she choked between some tears. "i just want to apolo-g-gize. to you and boris."

i cocked up an eyebrow. "are you sure this isn't another scandal?"

"no i swear to you y/n," she said genuinely. i sighed, rolled my eyes, and allowed her to come in. she sat on a chair while i poured us glasses of water, trying to figure out why she was apologizing in the first place. maybe people do change, i thought to myself.

before i knew it, boris had been coming down the stairs, his face almost seeming like he'd seen a ghost. "what is she doing here?" he asked.

"boris i-i just wanna apologize. sit," she said, putting her arm out gesturing that he should sit in the seat across from her. he complied and i sat down on his lap, just do make sure that kotku still knew who the fuck i was.

"so...?" i begin. kotku scooted up in her chair and cleared her throat.

"so i'm moving...today. not that you care or that i want a goodbye but i really wanna start over wherever i'm going and i can't do that if i don't apologize for what i've done. boris, i'm sorry for claiming i was pregnant. that was a very fucked up thing for me to do. and y/n, i'm sorry that we kissed-"

"we?" i ask before getting off of boris' lap to stand up.

"y-yeah today boris and i- we-"

"boris you cheating fucker!" i yell. he sat slouched in his hair with his head resting in his hand. 

"kotku please leave," he pleaded quietly.

"no maybe she should fucking stay since you like her so much! me and you...we're done!"

i stormed off and out the house, unclear where i was going but very clear i didn't want to come back.

SILLA SAYS!
ok so ima change my 
disclaimer bc i'm not gonna
add any smut or drug use
in this book. maybe if i 
make another boris book lol.

ily guys! also i made a new
imagines book named 
'venus as a boy' so check it out.

also NEW SPAM for anyone
who wants to follow up on me,
get gifs i use, listen to the music
i like, or wants my show & movie
suggestions.

TY FOR 3K ILY ILY