eight

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
third pov 

WHEN Y/N FINALLY FINISHED showering, theo took it upon himself to talk to her in private about boris. he was determined to get the pair together, but first he'd have to get y/n to admit her feelings for boris.

that would be hard to do. she's kind of hard-headed.

however, theo felt the serotonin pumping through his veins knowing his plan would succeed- and very soon at that. travelling up the stairs and into the bedroom which y/n and boris shared, he found y/n laying down in the bed, reading a book with a yellow cover.

'who killed christopher goodman?' it read. 

y/n failed to look up from her novel to acknowledge her friend standing in the door way. theo cleared his throat, attempting to gain her attention.

she didn't budge.

he knocked on the door.

she still didn't look up.

is she fucking deaf?  theo thought to himself.

"earth to y/n!" theo exlaimed, finally earning a startled reaction from the bookworm. 

"sorry theo," y/n apologized before setting her book down on her nightstand. "what's up?"

"we need to talk," theo said before sitting down beside her. 

"about?"

"boris," he said before quickly covering her mouth with his hand. "before you even try to argue with me, i know you like boris. i can tell. and newsflash! he likes you too so you two should stop fucking pretending like you two are only friends!" 

y/n sighed. "are you sure he likes me? i mean, kotku's just broken up with him and-"

"listen y/n," theo said, cutting her off. "you have to trust me on this okay? i hate to see the potential chemistry between you two go to waste just because you're in denial."

"denial?" y/n laughed. "i am not in denial! i-i very much like boris!

she gasped realizing what she had just admitted.

"aha! i fucking knew it! that's all i need to know," theo laughed before rushing out the door.

"please don't tell him!" y/n pleaded.

"there's nothing he doesn't know, y/n!"

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

( author's note ! )

this was short, i know. it's just a filler chapter and i'll probably update again today <3 also, can we all just stan theo for a moment? he's a KING.

also I WILL RESUME TO REGULAR pov's okay? okay :)