Chapter Six

PERCY

Previously on "Percy Jackson and Power Rangers Crossover".

I walked into the house and was shocked to find i wasn't alone. On a big white stairwell stood a guy in a green shirt and green jacket. He had dark curly black hair and smiled down happily at me.

"Percy," he said, "you actually came."

Feeling at a loss of words, I kind of said something really intelligent like "Bwahuhlampj". See how intelligent that was? Extremely.

The guy laughed and walked down the stairs. The house was brightly lit. He came to a stop in front of me and grinned. "Perfect," he said, "truly perfect."

I was still confused but I managed to make out s few words. "Who...who are you?" I asked.

He grinned and held out his hand. "My name is Tommy," he said proudly, "Tommy Oliver. And I am the green ranger."

And that's what you missed on

GLEE! 17

(A/N: Sorry, just go done watching glee. Find it in your heart to forgive me, lmao.)

I was kind of stunned. And confused. Green Ranger? What the heck was that supposed to mean? And was he the one that sent me here? So many things were coursing through my brain that I didn't realize he was calling me.

"Percy!" he yelled.

I snapped out of my daze and turned to him. "Hmm?" I asked.

"I asked if you would like to go sit down?" he asked.

I nodded and he led me into the living room. I sat down on the brown couch and he sat on the couch across from me. There was awkward silence for a good 2 minutes before he spoke.

"So," he said, "um, would you like an explanation?"

I nodded slowly. He grinned and continued on. "Well, here it is. I'm the green ranger. A ranger sworn to protect the Earth from alien invaders like Rita-" I cut him off.

"Who's Rita?" I asked.

"A bad alien," he replied, "anyways, when she came back to life, the world was unbalanced and I wasn't able to activate my powers. I eventually lost them. But then a vision came to me and I discovered you. Your hurt. Alone. Just like Rita was. But your a good guy. And Rita isn't going to stop until she returns to Earth. You have to help defeat her."

I didn't want to defeat her. I wanted to say, "no". I wanted to say, "hell no". I wanted to shout from the the rooftops, "IM NOT GOING TO GO FIGHT IN ANOTHER WAR THAT IM NOT EVEN APART OF!"

Remember when I said "bite me" to the fates?

Cool. You do.

Yea, don't ever say that.

Because they will. And it hurts. 2

"Okay," I said, not even really realizing what I was doing.

But I had nothing better to do. My friends betrayed me. My parents are gone off in Australia with the baby to give her a semi normal life. I had no where else to go. I felt empty and lost. I needed a purpose. I preferred my purpose to be "getting a job" or "being a lawyer" or even a doctor. People that help. And by help I mean like a normal human. Not to help fight in alien or godly wars.

Tommy smiled at me. "That was way easier than I expected," he said.

"Yea well I'm not doing it for you or anyone else," I said, standing up, "I'm doing this...for me. And as much as I don't want to, I have a feeling this Rita may be like a Gaea I have on my planet. And I guess...ugh, I guess it up to me to stop her."