Chapter Thirty-One

A/N: Another story!!! And watch the video up top. McFlip!

Percy: I've been practicing and preparing for whatever your about to put me through.

Me: what type of practice?

Percy: Arm work, thumb work, head work, mouth work, leg work, and more.

Me: Wow Percy. I'm impressed. I thought you wouldn't do anything.

Annabeth: He didn't.

Annabeth: By arm work he means reaching to get cookies. But thumb work he meant pushing buttons on the remote control. By head work, he meant looking inside of a refrigerator with his head. By mouth work, he means opening his mouth to stuff popcorn in. By leg work, he means constantly changing leg positions on the couch while watching TV. And by more, he means sleeping. 2

Percy: You snitch

Thalia: Gods, your lazy Percy

Percy: Yea, because defeating Kronos took no work at all.

Annabeth: Technically, Luke defeated him. 38

Percy: R.I.P Luke 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERCY

So, apparently a lot of stuff went down while I was at Billy's house. Turns out, Annabeth was...spiritually attacked? I don't know. She just kept saying Nathan somehow made her feel pain.

"Gosh your an idiot!" Annabeth yelled, throwing a pillow at me which I deflected.

"How can someone spiritually attack you?" I asked back, crossing my arms.

Annabeth took in a deep breath. "He didn't spiritually attack me," she explained, "I think when he changed into my body he somehow made it possible for me to feel whatever pain he is feeling."

"Emotionally, too?" I asked, "because you've been acting like a-" I was cut off by Kimberly clamping a hand over my mouth.

"Do not go there," Kimberly warned me.

Oh yea, and apparently Kimberly found Annabeth in a seizure state? Annabeth silently communicated with her eyes for me to not tell Kimberly about us. And honestly? I didn't want to either. Would she even be able to trust me again? I know I can't keep up the lies forever but still. Not right now.

"Yea, emotionally too," Annabeth said glaring at me, "I don't know how he managed it but he did. And, who knows what he's doing now."

"Wait, who's Nathan?" Kimberly asked.

"Bad guy," I said turning to her, "really really really bad guy. Not as bad as Rita but certainly more annoying."

Kimberly looked like she was trying to understand but ultimately failing. "Long story short," Annabeth said, "I used to date him. He went away. I developed feelings for Percy. Nathan came back. Nathan got mad. Nathan became a little-" I cut her off.

"Language!" I shouted.

"I've heard enough of that from Hazel," Annabeth said, "NOT you too."

I was about to reply when I faltered. She developed feelings for me? Does this mean she actually loved me? My thinking was cut off when and Kimberly and my phone went off. It was the ranger alert.

I answered and Billy came through. "THE FAIR!" Billy shouted, "RITA ATTACKED THE FAIR!"

ANNABETH

I had no idea what was happening. Someone yelled fair to Percy and both him and Kimberly took of running. What was happening at the fair?

As if on command, I felt a tug sensation at my gut. Then the answer kind of appeared in my mind. Rita sent a monster to the fair. Was that me...or Nathan?