Chapter Twenty

A/N: Another chapter!!!

Percy: So, I was wondering about my character. Can we give him bat wings?

Me: Your aren't batman Percy. Your a demigod.

Percy: Your no fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERCY

"RANGERS GO!" Jason commanded.

We charged into battle against some rock monsters called Putties. These Putties have been attacking the town since 2 weeks after I killed Rita. They have been attacking people and seem to only come out in the day light.

I hacked at the rock monsters with a blue sword that came with our suits. We moved in perfect sync as if we were one. I've gotten used to working with them. Right now it was 5:45 and the sun was rising. In about 1 hour and 20 minutes, we had school. Zordon demanded I went to school and try to fit in. He still doesn't like me. I can understand why but it's still pretty annoying.

There were people on the sidewalk videotaping this and let me tell you...it was so annoying. If there are monsters trying to kill you..you dont stand by to videotape it! Like who does that crap!? This is why we had the mist in my world. Gosh.

"Slip, grab, lift!" Billy shouted.

It was something Alpha 5 taught them and had just recently showed me. I did the move and they crumbled to dust way easier. It didn't take long for us to defeat all of them. When we got done, people on the sidewalks clapped and cheered. Zack started dancing before Trini made him stop by kicking him where the sun dont shine. And I'm not talking about the eye. Poor Zack. She kicked the guy in the butthole. Had to hurt. 3

"Let's go guys," Jason said, trying not to laugh at Zack's weeping figure.

When we returned to the ship, Zordon looked displeased. More displeased then when I express my opinion about something. "What's this, Power Rangers?" he asked.

A YouTube video popped up on the screen of us defeating the monsters. I figured it was best if I didn't respond to that. Jason stepped up.

"That isn't our fault," Jason said, "we can't stop the people from videotaping us. Plus, isn't it good that people know they can count on us?"

"The power rangers are a symbol of peace and honor," Zordon argued, "not to be looked at as entertainment! You should have evacuated those people!"

Now I did speak up. "We couldn't necessarily do that because we were too busy fighting the monsters," I replied, "and I'm pretty sure that if we had broke from the battle to get the people, you would be yelling at us for that! So this is BEYOND the whole "evacuate the people first" thing. What's really your problem because you've been up our asses nonstop this week!"

Zordon glared at me. He glared so hard that I'm pretty sure he thought if he glared hard enough, I would disintegrate. "He has a point," Zack said, "what's wrong Zordon."

"Yea!" Billy agreed, "you can tell us. We are family."

Zordon angry expression slackened a little. He always got soft around Billy. I mean, who didn't. Billy was awesome! 2

"I think the cause of these sudden uproars of Putties is because Rita is actually alive," Zordon said softly. Then he turned to me and glared.

"That's impossible," Trini argued, "Percy killed her. And that guy she was with. Maybe she had some other evil henchman?"

Zordon expression seemed to strain on me. And it finally clicked. The reason he hated me. The reason he made me do way more work then the other power rangers. The reason he was so disrespectful. He was trying to get me to snap. To quit the team. To prove I'm evil.