Chapter Twenty-Nine

(A/N: Story time. Aboard the Story train! WOO WOOO. +

Percy: You're such a nerd

Me: Shut up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATHAN

I walked around camp, looking for anyone to mess with. That's when someone came running out of a cabin. Jason. He was fleeing the Aphrodite cabin for some reason. Piper appeared in the doorway in tears with Leo behind her. Leo didn't have a shirt on and Piper had on no shirt with only a bra.

"How could you!?" Jason screamed, tears streaming down his face.

I smiled. Juicy, I thought.

Piper ran down the cabin steps in tears. "I-I-I'm so sorry," she said, "it-" Jason cut her off by running away.

This is almost too easy, I thought as I ran after him, catching Pipers glaring eyes. When I reached him, he was in the woods slouched down on a tree crying.

I walked towards him and smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked, trying my best to pretend like I actually cared.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Now I am," he said.

I smiled back before I felt something go over my eyes. Everything was dark. I screamed, trying to get free before someone slammed something over my head. I collapsed to the ground and passed out. Ugh, my life is so hard. Literally, no one could be having a worse time then me.

PERCY

"Did you bump your head Billy?" I asked, "did I hit you too hard or something because your out of your mind if you think I'm a freaking demigod!"

We were at his house now. His mom was out at the grocery store and I pretty much had to carry him here because he had fainted.

Billy crossed his arms and stood up from the chair. "I know your a demigod Percy!" Billy yelled, "weird things happen around you. Water fountains exploding! You happened to not drown in the cave where I know you fell! You probably used your powers to lift yourself out! AND LETS NOT FORGET HOW YOU ALWAYS THROW HALF YOUR FOOD INTO A FIRE BEFORE EATING IT AT LUNCH! That's not normal!"

I tried to interrupt him or persuade him but he wasn't having it. "AND YOUR ALWAYS MENTIONING CAMP HALF BLOOD! HALF BLOOD? YOUR EITHER A WIZARD OR YOUR A DEMIGOD BECAUSD I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH AND THERE IS NO CAMP HALF BLOOD ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD!"

"OH AND NOT ONLY THAT," Billy said, "BUT ANNABETH! SHE JUST SO HAPPEN TO MYSTERIOUSLY APPEAR!"

I tried to speak but he stopped me. "I'm not finished," Billy said, "I want you to tell me the truth. Are you working with Rita to inflintrate our ship and kill us?"

I scoffed. "Billy your insane," I said at last, "your crazy. You need to go to a mental hospital because that is bizarre!"

Billy glared at me. Then he grabbed my arms and lifted up the sleeve of my jacket. The SPQR tattoo was there. "Care to explain?" he asked.

"I really like romans," I lied, lifting my sleeve back down.

"No," he contradicted me, "you said you love Greeks more than romans, so who gets a SPQR tattoo of someone who likes Greeks more! Oh and you always joke about your father being a water bottle. I didn't get it until now! Your father is Poseidon! That's the only explanation."

He took in a deep breath and let it out. "Okay, Billy," I said, "you've got me." Billy smiled and started cheering and doing his one victory dance. It was torture to watch.