Chapter 9

Liam bit into his arm to keep from screaming as Zayn's tongue continued to relentlessly thrust in and out of his arse, the tight muscle trying and failing to hold him in with each stroke. He tried lifting his arse a little, bucking up into Zayn's mouth so he'd take the hint and just get around to fucking him already.

But Zayn simply brought one hand onto his hip, pinning him down firmly, opened Liam's arse wider with his other hand and began sucking noisily at his hole, seeking out more of the arousal that leaked out of Liam that he knew the Alpha was crazy for.

"Zayn," Liam moaned softly over his shoulder. He was still wearing the pink terry bathrobe he'd slipped into after his shower – right before Zayn had tackled him onto the bed, rolled him over and begun feasting on his arse. The soft material was bunched up around his waist and the knot in the belt dug into Liam's belly.

At Liam's soft call Zayn chuckled into his arse, his tongue still twisting this way and that, lapping up the clear syrupy sweet liquid that seeped in a near constant stream out of the Omega. "I'll never get enough," he finally groaned, squeezing the soft arse under his hand. "You're so fucking delicious, precious."

Liam felt his face heat and hid it back into his arms, his arse lifting in rhythm with Zayn's tongue, moaning again when Zayn's hands slipped under the robe and began smoothing over his back, his hands rough and warm.

"Hold yourself open for me," the Alpha ordered in a low growl, letting the flesh around Liam's hole slip out of his mouth with a loud smack. "Show me that pretty little hole of yours, show me how wet you are for me."

Whimpering, Liam obeyed, slowly bringing his hands behind himself, hooking his fingers firmly along his crease and then pulling outwards, prising his arse open as wide as he could, whining again as he felt Zayn's warm breath flicker over his sopping wet crease.

"Look at that," Zayn whispered reverently. "Look at how you won't stop leaking, so wet for me" he leaned forward and scooped up a tongue-ful of Liam's arousal, humming at the taste. "How is it that every last inch of you is so beautiful?"

Liam shivered lightly as Zayn's hands wandered down his sides. "Zayn," he panted before gasping out loud when the Alpha suddenly pressed one finger into him, right upto the last knuckle. "Yes," he hissed. "More, Zayn, please."

With a loud squelching sound, Zayn pulled his finger out before pressing back in with two, the wet, sticky sounds making both of them moan. "You're actually pulling me in," Zayn marvelled, thrusting his fingers in and out a few times. "So beautiful," he added softly, leaning in to lick at the stretched rim around his fingers.

Liam moaned and squirmed, his fingers slipping on his own arse because of the slick that was pouring out of him. "Zayn, come on," he said a little forcefully, pressing back into the fingers. When Zayn pulled his fingers out only to immediately stuff his tongue back into him, Liam let out a little growl. "I swear to god, Zayn Malik, if your cock isn't inside me in the next five seconds..." he didn't finish his threat, instead throwing his head back with another loud moan, reflexively pulling his arse open even wider for Zayn's tongue.

The Alpha chuckled lightly, but finally pulled his tongue out and straightened up. Grasping his hard length by the base, he guided the tip onto Liam's hole and placed his other hand on one slim hip in front of him. Then with a simple shift of his hips, his enormous length disappeared into the maddeningly tight channel of Liam's arse.

The Omega screamed as he was filled all at once, greedily clenching his arse onto Zayn's cock, moaning and panting as he was fucked hard and proper, being driven into the mattress until he was crying out helplessly and thrashing, wetting the bathrobe with his come and lying in a quivering mess on his knees for the next several more minutes as the Alpha pounded towards his own completion.