Epilogue

There were screams of laughter and glee around him and Liam sighed in contentment as he sat and watched Zayn and their children splash and play around in the enormous pool behind the mansion.

Five year old Chris and four year old Alan were taking turns in jumping off the diving board and landing with a huge splash in the centre of the pool, while two and a half year old twins Isabelle and Rose squealed in laughter as they were splattered with water. Zayn held both little girls under one arm each and was laughing at the way Alan ended up slipping off the wet diving board and fell into the pool with a yelp, Chris booing his brother and teasingly imitating him.

Six month old Alex in Liam's arms finally pulled his little mouth off his nipple and so Liam lifted him up to his shoulder, rubbing his back to gently coax out a burp, smoothing his dark curls down with his fingers. Zayn looked around at him from the pool and Liam smiled, his belly fluttering at the way his husband openly eyed Liam's bare chest.

Blushing and adjusting the towel to cover his swollen breasts, Liam looked up just in time to see Harry and Louis walk in, their two year old daughter Clarrise perched on Louis's hip. Harry was already wearing his swimming trunks, taking a running start and diving into the pool with a giant splash, making all the kids scream in glee, Zayn laughing loudly along with them.

Both Harry and Louis waved at Liam who's sitting under a huge umbrella at a safe distance from the pool and holding Alex with one hand, Liam smiled and waved back. Louis carefully handed Clarisse over to Harry and lowered down to sit at the edge of the pool, happily accepting the twins from Zayn as he got out.

Grabbing a towel and drying his hair with it, Zayn walked over to Liam, grinning lazily at him, his eyes shining. Alex was already asleep and Liam got up carefully to lower him into his little portable crib, covering only his little feet as the sun was high and the weather nice and warm.

"We're missing you in there," Zayn said softly, pulling Liam close and immediately jerking the towel of Liam's chest so he can touch his soft breasts, covering his small body with his own huge, beefy one so the others couldn't see.

Blushing even darker, Liam couldn't hold back a soft moan as Zayn plays with his tender nipples, milk still oozing out of the one Alex fed from. "Next time, I'll join you all," Liam promised, rising onto tip toes and kissing Zayn eagerly. Through Zayn's wet swimming trunks, he can feel his large cock start to respond.

"Can't wait for tonight," Zayn murmured into Liam's ear, pushing his hands into Liam's swimming trunks and grabbing his butt, squeezing and massaging the soft flesh. Liam moaned again, pressing close to Zayn as he finds Zayn's hold with one finger and pushes it inside.

"Zayn, not here," Liam whispered with a shiver, clenching around the thick finger, his channel already flooded with thick, sweet slick.

"Just wanted a quick taste," Zayn teased him, pulling his finger out and licking Liam's juices off, humming at the taste of his honey slick. "Is the little one asleep?" he asked, looking at Alex sleeping peacefully in his crib.

"He's out," Liam nodded, smiling at their newest son. "He's hardly any trouble compared to the twins."

"They aren't that troublesome anymore," Zayn laughed, stroking Liam's face with both hands. "They're absolute angels now. And so beautiful, just like you."

"Don't flatter me," Liam said with a sly smile. "We are already married and I already spread my legs for you every night."

"I will never stop reminding you how beautiful you are," Zayn said with a warm smile. "You are the most important thing in my life aside from our children. And everyday I thank the gods for bringing you to me. And you're the most beautiful thing to exist so why shouldn't I remind you, hmm?"

"Such a charming man, your father," Liam softly said to Alex, laughing softly but kissing Zayn back.

That night, with the kids finally asleep in bed, Liam had to be extra careful not to scream or moan out loud. Alex was asleep in his crib next to their bed as usual but with Zayn between his legs, it was a real challenge keeping his voice down.

After the twins were born, Liam's natal aperture never did close. Niall informed them that it would likely remain open until Liam's phase of peak fertility was over. This meant that they could conceive even more easily than earlier and so Niall also provided them with a number of contraceptive potions. Alex was the result of a slip up during a particularly strong heat Liam had.

Zayn now absolutely loved going down on Liam everywhere. He was currently sucking and licking into Liam's aperture, mindless of the fact that Liam had already come twice. He had three fingers inside Liam's gushing arse and his tongue was pushed as deep into his soft and wet aperture, just as sweet as his arse.

"Zayn!" Liam whispered in ecstasy, thrashing and tugging on his hair, his small, naked body shining with sweat. He was softer now, the result of five children, but still tiny and pliable in Zayn's hands, his small waist easily fitting within Zayn's hands.

"Baby, I need you," Liam moaned softly, his aperture throbbing with the need to be filled.

Thankfully, Zayn didn't tease much longer, lifting up and pushing his huge erection into Liam's aperture in one slick slide, their mouths meeting in a long, desperate kiss that didn't end until Liam is twitching again, coming hard around Zayn's cock.

Pulling out, Zayn flipped him over with a small, wicked smile and Liam hurriedly muffled his scream of pleasure as Zayn thrust into his arse roughly, holding Liam by the hips and fucking him as hard as possible. Liam moaned and squirmed, his chest bouncing with each thrust, his arse and aperture both clenching and leaking copiously.

"So fucking gorgeous, precious," Zayn murmured, licking along Liam's neck. "Going to come inside this perfect arse. Fill you up so good, Liam."

"Please, Zayn," Liam moaned. "Do it, please doit! Fill me up, baby--"

When Zayn finally came, roughly knotting Liam and fucking him with it, Liam simply melted into a puddle of bliss, his arse fluttering as he lay there in what felt like an endless orgasm. Zayn held him with both arms, kissing and licking his neck as they talked in whispers about their children.

By the time Zayn's knot softens and he pulled out, they're both drowsy and almost half asleep. Sealing his mouth around one of Liam's nipples Zayn suckled gently, Liam sighing and caressing his hair, both of them drawing immense comfort from this little nightly ritual of theirs, one they'd indulged in since Chris was born.

When Zayn has had his fill, he comes back up and spoons Liam!s small body, holding him close.

"Mine," Zayn murmured into Liam's ear, kissing him under it.

Liam wound his fingers through Zayn's hair, their wedding rings shining under the moonlight from the window. "Yours," he murmured back.

====================

So that's it, its the last chapter. Oh my god I'm crying (no I'm not) it seems like yesterday I started this book (no it doesn't). Anygayy thanks so sticking around and whoever read this, thank you soooo muchhh. 

New book??? I don't knowww, there can be one if you want ;)

Stayyy happiee andd keepp lovinnn :) xxx