Chapter 3

Lisa:*eating my snack*hear someone knocking on my door*{Jennie?}*opens the door and see Jennie*She's wearing a blue channel crop top and black pants*

Lisa:Hello*smile*
*gets out of the way so then Jennie can come inside*

Jennie:hey..*Cold tone*goes inside Lisa house and sits down on the couch and looks around the house*

Lisa:*goes to Jennie*
..You want any snacks or a drink?

Jennie: Just water.

Lisa:Okay*walk to my refrigerator*gets a water bottle for Jennie*walks to Jennie*
Here *smile*

Jennie:*Looks at Lisa smiling*Looks away and gets the water and drinks it*...

Lisa:*sits beside Jennie*
..Lets start

Jennie:You have any ideas?I didn't listen the prof *lazy tone*

Lisa:We can do a project work about a famous person?Any famous person you like?Or if not we can do whatever you want

Jennie:*Looks at Lisa with my cat eyes and sigh* Ju-just do whatever you want..I have no idea..

Lisa:Okay...lets do a project work about a group called Blackpink*smile*

Jennie:{Ahh shit she's smiling again..it melts me..WHAT NO! WHAT MELT..Ughh! this girl is driving me crazy!!} Yeah sure go on...do anything you want.

Lisa:*Gets started with the project*bites my lower lips*focus on the project*

Jennie:{Why does she have to bite her lip..Does she know that she can kill me with that?} Do Y-you need any help..? *Tries to put on my cold voice*

Lisa:*looks at Jennie still biting my lip*stops biting lip*
Is okay I got it *smile*goes back focusing on project*

Jennie:*starring at Lisa*Not focus on the project but instead was focus on Lisa*

Lisa:*searches blackpink*Wow they are very very famous..I wanna meet them.They seem nice*writes what I read about them*

Jennie:*Still starring at Lisa*

*Lisa phone is ringing*

Lisa:*see who is calling me*smiles*picks up*
Hello~*happy tone*

?:Helloo Lili~
How is it going?