Chapter 5

Lisa:*goes inside the bathroom*
{Why did he ask for her number?Does he like her?}*sigh*

*3 girls comes in the bathroom*

Lisa:*See a familar face*{Fuck it's irene and her little minions.In high school they bully me.Now there here..going to hurt me again..}

Irene:Hello again Nerd*smirk*

Lisa:*tries to go out of the bathroom but couldn't*

Irene:*pushes Lisa to the floor*No no you're not going anywhere*evil smirk*

*The two girls hold Lisa arms and Irene starts hurting Lisa*

*Lisa lips are bloody and have some brusies on her body*

Irene:*grabs lisa by her hair*looks at her*Yup I think I'm done here for now*smirk*

Lisa:w-why do y-you a-always h-have t-to do t-this to m-me?

Irene:I just don't like you*Lets her hair go*Now don't tell nobody about this..if you do then you know what will happen*smirk* Come on girls!

*Irene and the two girls went out of the bathroom*

Lisa:*Stayed there on the floor*Crying*

Jennie:*Stands up* I'll go to the bathroom and wash my hands
*Cold tone*Goes inside the bathroom and see's Lisa on the floor crying with bruises on her body and having bloody lips*Worried*Goes to Lisa*
He-hey what happened to you? *cold tone*

Lisa:*looks at Jennie*crying*doesn't say anything*...

Jennie:*Wipes Lisa's tears and put some bandage's on Lisa's bruises*....Who did this to you..?*Cold and worried tone*

Lisa:.D-don't wo-worry its f-fine
I'm fi-fine..

Jennie:Lisa- *Sigh* Can't you see yourself?!? You're not okay! Now tell me who did this to you so I can expell them *cold tone*

Lisa:..you know I-Irene?

Jennie: School's bully, Of course..*Cold tone*

Lisa:she did t-this to m-me

Jennie:*Mumbles*Aishh that Bullshit...*Looks at Lisa*....Stand up..*cold tone*

Lisa:*stands up*Body feels weak*

Jennie:*Hugs you*close my eyes* {She's so comfortable...}

Lisa:*Hugs you back*
T-thank you..

Jennie:*Tries hard not to smile*Release the hug*Holds your hand*..Let's go..*Cold tone and walks out of the bathroom with Lisa*

Lisa:{..When she was holding my hand..I got this feeling..I don't know what it was but I could feel my heart beating so fast}

Jennie:*Saw people starring at us*Sigh* where's your table? *Looks at Lisa*

Lisa:Right there*looks at the direction where Rosé and Jungkook are sitting*

Jennie:*walks to Lisa's table with her*Looks at Lisa and Whispers*Take care of yourself please.... *Leaves Lisa on Lisa's table and goes to my table and sits down*

Lisa:*looks at Jennie going to her table*

Rosé:*looks at Lisa bandages and her lip*
What the fuck-Lisa who did this to you?!*serious tone*

Jungkook:*looks at Lisa*Are you okay?

Lisa:*looks st Rosé and Jk*Is okay Rosie, Jennie is going to expell them and yes I'm fine now*smile*

Rosé:Oh okay..

Jungkook:Let me clean your lips..*gets a napkin and wet it*looks at lisa's lips*

Lisa:*blushing*...

Jungkook:*place the wet napkin on lisa's lips and cleans the blood*
Does it hurt?

Lisa:*shakes head*{Oml we are so fucking close!}

Jungkook:*smile*goes back to my seat*

Rosé:Lisa lets not go to the park

Lisa:why not?

Rosé:Because your hurt.You have to rest.

Lisa:*sigh*Okay

Jungkook:We can go to the park another day*smile*

Jennie:*Looks at Lisa*{OMFG after helping this girl she would just let the jerk touch her lips, Ughh!}

Jisoo:*looks at rosé and smiles*

[End of school]

*Lisa, Rosé and Jk walks out of school*They said bye to eachother*

Jungkook:Wait do you want us to walk with you?

Lisa:No it's fine*smile*

Rosé:You sure?

Lisa:*nods*Yup~

Rosé:Okay well be careful

*The two of them leaves and walks to there houses*

Lisa:*Leaves also*Walking to my house*

Jennie:*walking to my house*Saw Lisa*Goes to her* Hey..?

Lisa:*looks at Jennie*
Hey*smile*

Jennie:*Looking at her smile* {She's so Adorable!!} How are you..?

Lisa:Doing good now...You?

Jennie:Eh..still the same..Bad life..

Lisa:.hm..
Um..so your gonna be in my house to finsh the project?

Jennie:Yeah sure..*Cold tone* You wanna go to the park..?If you want only I'm not forcing you.

Lisa:I really want to but Rosé my friend wanted me to go rest..

Jennie:Oh.. *Pouts a little* Oh well..You should go rest since you got hurt....

Lisa:*see her pout*smile*{Cute}
Next time we should go to the park

Jennie:Okayy.. *Tries to maintain my cold voice*

Lisa:*Arrived at my house*
*looks at Jennie*
Be here at 7?

Jennie:I can stay in your house now if that's okay with you and then we can do the project at 7 pm

Lisa:Sure*smile*
*unlock the door*opens door*goes inside*waits for Jennie to go inside so then I can close the door*

Lisa:sure, you can lay on my bed*smile*close the door*

Jennie:*goes to Lisa's room and lays down on her bed*

Lisa:*walks to the kitchen*grabs a water bottle*opens the water bottle and drinks it*grab another one*went to my room*looks at Jennie*
You want a water bottle?

Jennie:Yeah suree...

Lisa:okie*gives water bottle to Jennie*Goes to the other side of the bed*Lays on the bed looking at the celling*

Jennie:*drinks and puts the water bottle on the side of Lisa's table*Looks at her* Can you hug me...~?

Lisa:*looks at Jennie*smile*goes to her and hugs her*closes my eyes smiling*

Jennie:*Feels comfortable* {It's been a long time I haven't received any hug from someone.....}