Chapter 6

Jennie:*Burries my face on Lisa's neck and Cries silently, trying not to make any sound*

Lisa:*Feels water dropping on my neck*looks at Jennie*..Jennie...

Jennie:H-hm..?

Lisa:*Release hug*Faces Jennie*looks at her*wipes Jennie tears*
Whenever you want a hug just tell me and I'll hug you*smile*Hugs Jennie again*If you hug me I will gladly always accept it..

Jennie:*Sobbing* M-mhm.. {She's so caring..Ughh I can't! I should be cold to her.....}

Lisa:*rubs Jennie's back*...

Jennie:{Why is she so kind to me when I'm so cold to everyone...Wait what if she likes That new boy...}*Looks at Lisa*Hey I have a question.....

Lisa:What's the question?*looks at Jennie*

Jennie: What's the name of the new boy you're close too..?

Lisa:.Jungkook*blushes a little*

Jennie:Do you like him..?

Lisa:.y-yea I..I like him..

Jennie:Oh...Okay..*Cold tone*Release the hug and sits down on the bed and uses my phone*

Lisa:*looks at Jennie*{Why did she release the hug..}*Sits down on the bed*gets my phone and checks the time*..6:56pm..wanna start now?*looks at Jennie*

Jennie Yeah okay. *Cold tone*Stands up and looks at Lisa*

Lisa:*Stand up*goes to the living room*gets the project*sits on the couch*

Jennie:*Goes to the living room and sits down on the couch*

*They both got started with the project*

Jennie:*Thinking about how Lisa like jungkook*{She likes jungkook...Th-that hurted me...}

Lisa:..I think we're almost done*looks at the project*

Jennie:Yeah..

*15 mins later*

Lisa:We're done*smile*We did a pretty good job..the project looks good

Jennie: Yeah we did a great job I guess...

Lisa:*looks at Jennie*...

Jennie:*Looks back at you with a blank face* What? *Cold tone*

Lisa:*shakes head*..nothing..

Jennie:So were done with the project right? *Stands up* I'll go leave now. *cold tone*

Lisa:*stands up*
Are you gonna walk home?

Jennie:Yeah..

Lisa:It's getting dark..Don't walk in the dark alone..it's dangerous.
I'll drive you home*smile*gets my car keys*

Jennie:*Sigh* Mhm..okay..*Follows you*

Lisa:*goes outside*waits for Jennie to go outside too*close house door*Unlocks my car*opens door*goes inside*sits down*close the door*puts on my seatbelt*

Jennie:*Goes Inside Lisa's car and sits down on the passenger seat beside her*Closes the door and puts on my seatbelt*

Lisa:Where do you live?*says it well starting the car*