Chapter 13 🔞

Jennie:*Immediately pulled out the kiss and stands up the looks at  jisoo* Ye-Yes?

Lisa:*looks at Jisoo*Gulp*Sits up*....

Jisoo:My virgin eyes-- *Rubs my eyes looks at Jennie and Lisa* Did I just see the both of u kissing?! *Shouts a little*

Jennie:SHH BE QUIET UNNIE.. *covers Jisoo's mouth*

Jisoo:*Removes Jennie's hand from my mouth* What is happening between you two...?

Lisa:U-uh...*looks at Jennie*...

Jennie:*Whispers to Lisa*Sh-should I Tell..?

Lisa:*whispers back*
If you want to tell you can tell her..

Jennie:*Sigh*Points at Lisa's neck* You see that hickey? I'm the one who gave her that...and yes we were making out when you came in....

Jisoo:So you guys are dating..~?

Jennie:No Because she didn't ask me to be her girlfriend...Is that clear now?

Jisoo:Well not rea-

Jennie:Okay you may get out now *Cold tone and pushes jisoo out of the room and close the door*lays back down on the bed and looks at Lisa*

Lisa:*looks at Jennie*
Do you think she will tell the others?..

Jennie: No she won't..I trust jisoo Unnie...*Grabs Lisa's arms and pulls her to me*Hugs her*

Lisa:*smile*Hugs Jennie back*
You're so warm~

Jennie:*Smiles and looks at Lisa* what do you wanna do..~? I'm so bored right noww.. *Pouts*

Lisa:Hmm....*Looks at Jennie*
..wanna go on a date?

Jennie:When?

Lisa:Right now if you want..
Do you have dance clothes?

Jennie:What do you mean dance clothes?

Lisa:Clothes that you can dance in and feel comfy

Jennie:Yeahhh I think I havee

Lisa:Okay..do you know how to dance?

Jennie:Yup!~

Lisa:Okay~*smile*
When you're done changing
drive me to my house so then I can change into my clothes

Jennie:Okayy, *Stands up and goes to my closet*Gets my clothes* then goes inside the bathroom and changes*

Lisa:*Uses my phone*Waiting*

Jennie:*Fixes myself and goes out of the bathroom and looks at Lisa*