Chapter 11🔞

Lisa:*looks at Jennie*"Were not done Yet...."...are we gonna finish then?~

Jennie:*Looks at Lisa*Pressed my lips Against her lips, Kissing her passionately*

Lisa:*kisses her back*Mm~

Jennie:*Gently sucks her tongue*Hmm..~

Lisa:*opens my mouth*Ah~

Jennie:*Pulls out* Shit you make me so wet By your moans~.. *Goes on top of Lisa*Goes to her neck*Starts giving wet soft kisses*

Lisa:*moves my head back*
You're so good~
Ahm~

Jennie: don't be so loud Honey~ *Smirks*Starts sucking Lisa's neck, Giving her a Dark hickey*

Lisa:*Bite my bottom lip*
Mmpphh~...

Jennie:*Goes to Lisa's ear and says* Will you give me permission to go further~? *Seductive tone*

Lisa:*nods*
Go ahead~...

Jennie:*Sits down on Lisa's tummy and slowly removes my clothes in front of her seductively*Smirks*

Lisa:*Biting my lip well looking at Jennie removing her clothes*

Jennie:*leaving myself naked* Like what you see~?

Lisa:Yes..*looks at Jennie's body*
so beautiful..

Jennie:*Removes Lisa's clothes and throws it on the floor*Starts Kissing her neck going down to your chest, as I suck Lisa's right breast and Messaging her left breast with my hand*

Lisa:Aghm~*Throw head back*put my hand on Jennie's head to go deeper*

Jennie:Mm..~ *Goes down to her Tummy and sucks it leaving a hickey everywhere*
Your hickeys signifies that You belong to Jennie Kim~

Jennie:*Goes to Lisa's part and licks my lips* Starts licking Lisa's bare part as I insert my 3 fingers in her*

Lisa:*opens my mouth*arch my back*Ah Jennie ahhm~

Jennie:*Pumps my fingers in her Fastly and deeply* You like that Babyy hmm~?

Lisa:*gasp*Ohh yeesss~
Very much a-ahh~*Moaning mess*

Jennie:Shh Don't be so loud Baby~ *Kisses her*Still pumping in fastly and deeply with my full energy I can give*

Lisa:*Talks between the kiss*Jennieee~I'm about to cum Mm~

Jennie:*Release the kiss and says in Lisa's ear* Don't cum yet~ I didn't give you any permission to Cum Honey..~.., Hold it in and I'll tell you when to cum~ *Smirks and continues to pump in Lisa fastly and deeply*

Lisa:*my fingers grasping at the sheets*curling and twining the bed sheets* Ohh~M-mm~F-fuck~

Jennie:Ahh Shit youre so hott~ *Sucks her neck leaving more dark hickeys on it, While still pumping in her deeply and as fast as I can*.... If you cum and I didn't tell you so, You deserve a punishment from mommy~ *Smirks*

Lisa:*almost reaching orgasm again*
A-AHH~ SH-SHIT J-JENNIEE~

Jennie:Yes honey~? *Smirks* you can't hold your cum~? But Baby poor you I didn't tell you to release your cum yet~ *Laughs evilly While still smirking*pumps in lisa deeply that I'm already touching her g-spot*

Lisa:AH-AHH~*Reaches orgasm*

Jennie:Fuck your moans are music to my ears~ *doesn't stop thrusting my fingers in her and keeps on hitting Lisa's g-spot*

Lisa: M-MM~A-AH~
*climax mess*

Jennie:*Sees your cum dripping*Smirks and swallow it all and says*
Didn't I tell you, that I will tell you when to cum? Looks like you're getting a punishment from mommy~
*Smirks and Stands up*Goes to my cabinet and grabs my vibrator*Goes back to the bed*Insert the Vibrator in Lisa and putting it on the highest level*Smirks*
Enjoy The rollercoaster Honey~ Now make sure to Scream or moan the word "Mommy" I would love to hear that word from you~