Beast Titan x Reader x Random Titan

So basically just some titan x reader.

More specifically beast titan x reader... with like a random titan at the beginning?

I'm kinda not sorry for this but you have been warned. Turn back now.

You were lost. And you were being chased. Which wasn't completely uncommon for you. Scouting missions never went smoothly. You would sometimes get separated from the main group but always had someone find you sooner or later. Or you would follow the colored smoke trails the others left. But this time you knew there was no way you were going to find the others. Blood was rushing threw your veins, adrenaline and panic flooding your mind. You knew you were going to die.

You had three titans trailing behind you. One of them was running after you on it's hands and legs catching up. Your horse was starting to slow down and you were no where near the walls. Tears began forming in your eyes as you searched for anyone, any sign of life. Any sign of something to save you. You had used up all your smoke signals. Your gas tanks were almost empty. You were searching for answers but you had none.

You turned to see the titan running after you was now just beside you. It's hollow eyes starring deep into your soul. With one swipe of its massive hand, it smacked you off your horse. You tumbled to the ground but immediately you struggle to stand up. It's jaws launched at you, taking your body completely off the earth ground.

Everything was completely dark inside the wet caverns of the titans mouth. It's tongue moving over your body, but not swallowing you. You were petrified as your body was pushed against the teeth by its tongue. You could hear it walking, or rather crawling. Its body moving quick and fast. The smell inside it's mouth was horrific, more than you could handle. You became nauseous but kept your stomach down. You were surprised you didn't pass out from fear or the smell. It's thick tongue ran up and down your body, covering it in wet sticky saliva.

You felt your cheeks flush in embarrassment, it's tongue pressed against your chest and moved back and forth. The pressure causing you to try and move the wet piece of flesh away from you. But it was much too strong. The tip of it moved lower, pressing against your stomach and lifting your white button up shirt. You gasped as it's tongue made contact with your soft skin. It moved back and forth, tasting your flesh.

You tried not to make too much noise at the feeling of being tickled, almost scared as if that would swallow you. The wet muscle moved back up again, tickling your chest. You were beyond embarrassed and terrified as the tongue licked your breasts, coxing sounds out of your mouth that you would never wish to repeat. Your body was now completely wet, every inch.

Suddenly the titan stopped moving. It's body completely still, even it's tongue. Though it was still pressed so very closed to your body. You were breathing heavily, trying to calm yourself and your near death situation. That was until you heard a loud rumbling foot steps from outside your wet cage. You could feel the titan being shook, until it's mouth suddenly opened and you were pushed out by its thick tongue onto a rough surface.

You laid helpless, and exhausted. Opening your eyes, you noticed the sun was blocked by a something. Your senses began coming back as you heard a loud crunch and whine below you. You managed to look down to see the previous titan holding you captive was on the ground, and looked wounded. You couldn't exactly tell from the height you were at.

"Such a small soldier."
A voice boomed above you. Your mind froze in absolute terror. Your body was tense with anxiety and fear. Looking up slowly you saw the monstrosity above you. It was a titan. An abnormal. So you thought. You wondered if you were just hearing things or if you might've been delusional but you knew your life was in danger.