➹ character introductions. ➹

chapter is for learning my au.

Kokichi Ouma

/art done by me!!/Kokichi Ouma is a cowardly, small student in the school

/art done by me!!/
Kokichi Ouma is a cowardly, small student in the school. He has a small cult following, yet being very anxious. Other than his school uniform, he often wears baggy or dark, saturated colored clothing.

Shuichi Saihara
/alot won't have images because i couldn't find any for them./
Shuichi Saihara is very antisocial and extremely awkward in public. He is part of the small cult following Ouma has, and is very attached to him. He's most often seen with Ouma. He also prefers wearing darker, saturated colored clothing.

Kaede Akamatsu

/art done by me!!/Kaede Akamatsu is done with everyone most of the time

/art done by me!!/
Kaede Akamatsu is done with everyone most of the time. She doesn't really socialize with the others, except for Miu Iruma. She's secretly a part of Ouma's small cult following, but tends to hide it a lot. She's usually wearing casual, trendy clothing when she can.

Miu Iruma

Miu Iruma is a cocky, confident student who enjoys messing around with the other students. She doesn't like Ouma's cult following, but knows Kaede is a part of it. She's quite emotional when you take her apart. She often wears revealing, bright colored clothing.

Rantaro Amami

Rantaro is a quiet, yet talkative student. He enjoys joking around and comforting others. He doesn't understand Ouma's cult following, but respects it. He wears casual, light clothing that bring out his hair color.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Tsumugi is a energetic and playful student. She always tries to brighten the mood when people are down, yet she's very understanding at the same time. She's part of Ouma's cult following. But only for the weekly Minecraft tutorials. She wears a lot of comfortable, modern looking clothes.

Kiibo Idabashi

He's not a toaster anymor-
Kiibo is a very intelligent and understanding student. He likes to spend his time with Amami. He doesn't mind the small cult, but he is quite afraid of it. He wears a lot of hoodies and jackets with jeans.

Tenko Chabashira

Tenko doesn't have a problem with men anymore. Yet, she does prefer woman more. She's very attached to Himiko Yumeno, but also enjoys hanging out with Angie Yonaga. She's extremely scared of Ouma's cult. She wears a lot of gym apparel, even though she rarely works out.

Angie Yonaga

Angie Yonaga rarely relies on anything, and is extremely independent. Though she does act very needy and childish, she is very intelligent. Angie is a part of Ouma's small cult. She wears a lot of dresses and pretty skirts with crop tops.

Himiko Yumeno

Himiko is a very energetic, but quiet student. She has a bit of anxiety about speaking up to others, and doesn't enjoy backfire. She's extremely sensitive. Himiko is also a part of Ouma's cult. She wears casual clothing most of the time.

Kirumi Tojo

Kirumi is a very unreliable person, she doesn't do many things when asked to do them. Even though she had a few negative traits, she's extremely nice and tries to push away the negativity. Kirumi is quite afraid of Ouma's following. She wears a lot of crop tops and high wasted jeans.

Korekiyo Shinguji

Korekiyo is very open to his classmates about himself. Even though he appears shy at first, he's extremely nice and does a lot to help the other classmates out. He doesn't mind Ouma's cult. He wears a lot of sleek, minimalistic outfits.

Kaito Momota

Kaito used to be quite rude and unfriendly, but as he became 'friends' with Maki Harukawa, he came to be quite nice and polite. He does have a few anger issues, but he's still trying his best. He's quite scared of Ouma's cult, but he's part of it anyways. He wears a lot of jackets with dark shirts and jeans.

Maki Harukawa

Maki Harukawa is a very nice and warm student. She is very generous and understands the problems each of her classmates face. She's helped out Kaito a lot. She's a part of Ouma's cult following. She wears a lot of hoodies but also a lot of casual, nice clothing.

Gonta Gokuhara

Gonta Gokuhara is a quite intelligent student who reads a lot. He understands his classmates and enjoys speaking to them. He doesn't like bugs, but respects people who do. He's quite scared of Ouma's cult following so he stays away from Ouma quite a lot. He wears casual clothing.

Ryoma Hoshi

Ryoma Hoshi is a hopeful, ambitious student who enjoys pumping up his classmates. He wants himself and them to be happy aswell, without making them feel bad. He respects Ouma's cult, but isn't a part of it. He wears quite a lot of trendy outfits only to make his friends understand him more.

and there we go! quite a lot of introductions. i hope with this as a starting point we can get things going a lot faster!!