➹ Why are we still here, just to suffer? ➹

Oh goddd. The social anxiety is kicking in.
I sat down on the couch, next to Shuichi of course, and looked around.

Miu and Kaede were talking at a table, while Rantaro was flirting with Kiibo. Gonta was reading a book on the chair next to the couch we were sat on. Korekiyo was greeting people as they walked in, politely. (i love korekiyo sm so expect him being babie in chapters like this sjsj)

Ryoma was chatting up the place with compliments on people's outfits, Maki doing the same. Kaito was awkwardly standing in a corner, watching Maki go around and compliment people. Angie was sitting at the table, just listening to others talk. Himiko and Tenko were freaking out about how the party had fruit slices on lil plates.

Everyone was dressed nicely. Me and Shuichi were wearing the same things we wore when we went to the theatre.

It was fine, but it still sucked for my brain to take it all in.

After having a little existential crisis, Kaede announced a truth or dare.

I know what she's doing.

This is every plot of a 13 year old fan fiction writing girl.

I know it.

Everyone surrounded the coffee table in the middle of the living room.

"Soo, who wants to go first?" Kaede asked, smirking.
"Me! Mee!" Maki raised her hand, smiling.
"Okay, sunshine face," Kaede rolled her eyes. "Truth or dare." she asked.
"Truth!" Maki replied, still smiling.
"Hmm.. do you have a collection? If so, what do you collect?"
Kaede asked.
"Yes, I do! I collect Japanese styled bottles. I have quite a few nowadays." Maki shined.
"Next."

Maki looked around, and pointed at Kiibo.

"Truth or dare!"
"Dare."
"I dare you to do the renegade!"
"Uhm, sure."
Kiibo got up slowly, and turned so everyone could see him. Angie quickly grabbed her phone and played the song.
Kiibo started to dance, and everyone started to laugh.
It was pretty funny.

Kiibo sat back down as Rantaro hugged him to comfort him from the embarrassment.

"Okay, choose someone." Kaede said, anxiously.
"I know what you want me to do, so I'll do it." Kiibo rolled his eyes, and pointed at me.

Of course.

Kaede grinned.

"Truth or dare." Kiibo asked, disappointed in Kaede.

"Uh. Dare." I said, expecting the worse.

"I dare you to kiss Saihara. Blah blah. Are you all happy now?"

Everyone was grinning. I mean, except me, Shuichi, and Kiibo.

"What a suprise." I said, sarcastically.

I looked over at Shuichi, and blushed.

Bro, why's he gotta be so pretty in the worst moments-

I slowly leaned into Shuichi, and looked him straight (not) into the eye.

AIBDISJCOWCKSKCNSOXJ

BROO- LOOK AT HIMMM. HE'S SO CUTE-

I took a few seconds to stare into his eyes, and finally put my lips against his softly. It was nice. And warm. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, sorta like a hug.

Why do I still say things like that?

We're kissing.

Legit.