➹ Weird ass Angie. ➹

Still Kokichi's POV

Kaito and Maki arrived late. It's expected of Kaito, but not Maki. "Sorry guys! We went to get ice cream." Maki would explain, sitting down. "It's alright!" Angie reassured Maki. I sat down next to Shuichi, and Angie set up our TVs.

Since I'm a Minecraft pro, I decided to teach them about how to beat the end. Of course, Saihara already knew all this stuff. I taught him already. We're super great friends.

Did I just friendzone myself?

What the fuck.

We played on a world that I had made already. We already had a house and a town built. Last night I secretly put my Minecraft bed next to Saihara's. He'll never notic-

"Ouma-Kun, why's your Minecraft bed next to Saihara's?"

but she will.

"U-Uhh." I tried to say something, but nothing came out. Y'know, I'm usually the type to keep quiet about a relationship. But, uh.

Yeah.

"Oh, don't worry Angie. He'll probably move it later." Saihara said, unexpectedly.

At this point, everyone knew some shit was up. Even the densest of dense could see this.

We all moved on from the awkward silence, and continued on to find the stronghold. It all went to plan. Afterwards, we all said goodbye and went to our dorms.

Except Angie. Angie had followed me into my dorm.

"Hey, Angie?" I questioned. She knows what's to be questioned, so I figured I didn't need to finish my sentence. She was standing still, in a thinking position. She was obviously wondering about something.

"Ouma, is there something going on with you and Saihara?" She asked.
"If it isn't too personal."

I sighed. "Uhm, well. Not exactly. But I would like to think so."

Angie put on a, 'I knew it! But I'll act suprised for you to not get mad.' face. It's a Angie thing.

"Ouma, I'm so sorry for invading your personal space and for you having to admit something to me out of your own free will." She said, in a tone of sorrow. "No, no. It's okay, Angie. Don't worry." I said, attempting to make her feel more comfortable with what she asked me.

"I really am sorry, though." She looked down at the ground. "I'll leave now." She seemed.. unnecessarily dramatic? I know it sounds rude. But, it's just weird for her. Is she shocked? She wouldn't be.

Something's up.

I can't tell what it is, but it's odd.

Or maybe it's just Angie.

Most likely, to be honest.