➹ Sleepover. ➹

We enjoyed that time watching a spooky movie.
It was really fun!
As we walked out, Saihara said, "Hey.. that was really fun! I'm glad I could spend time with you."
I blushed a bit, and replied, "Thanks!"

He's so sweet I cannOT-

I held his hand as we walked back to the school.

When we walked in, we were greeted by Angie.
"Hiya Ouma and Saihara!" She said, optimistic.
"Hi Angie." I said, looking at her. She looked down at our intertwined hands and said, "Ohh."

"Shut up Angie." I murmered under my breath.

I know what she's thinking.

I am INNOCENT.

Kaede peeked her head out of the cafeteria, and looked at us.

"Hi guys."

"Hi Kaede."

"So, what're you guys up to tonight?"

"Why ask?"

"2 things. Me and Miu are hosting a sleepover tonight and are inviting everyone. Second-"

"Don't continue."

"Cool."

Kaede walked out of the cafeteria and headed over to her dorm, motioning us to follow her.

We followed her in, and it was a literal mess.

Jesus christ.

Coke cans were everywhere, clothes were on the tables and chairs, a pizza box sat on the couch, and in the middle of it all was Miu fucking Iruma.

"Miu, what the fuck happened? I had everything cleaned and now-"

"I'm cleaning it all up, don't worry wifey."

Miu looked like a mess. Her hair looked like it was full of rats. Her makeup was all messed up.

Soon after that, Kaede and Miu cleaned the dorm up and the other students started to pile in.

N/A: sorry for ending it short i just randomly wanted to right something shjsjs lmao