➹ Forgetful. ➹

Kokichi's Point of View.

I flopped down onto my bed, exhausted after a long day of school. It was normal for me to lay down a bit after school had ended.
I looked out the small window beside my extremely comfortable bed.
It was really pretty. Reminds me of someone-

I really shouldn't be thinking this way. But, he's just-

I snapped back into reality, and shivered. It was cold. I mean, it is winter. But my dorm was often warm. Had the door opened?

I slowly got up, and left the room containing my bed. I looked around the living room, only to be shocked to see nothing. I sighed.

As soon as I decided to head back to my bedroom, someone had jumped onto me. The scent of whoever jumped on me was familiar, but not too familiar to be him.

"Hi Ouma-Kun!! It's meee!" Angie popped up, holding onto my shoulders. I backed away from her and sighed. "Hi, Angie." I said, waiting for her to explain why she was in my dorm. "Soo, I came here to remind you that our weekly Minecraft tutorial is today. You didn't come to the studio." Crap. It's Friday.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Angie. I forgot." I sighed and headed over to the door. "Do not worry, Ouma-Kun! It's okay." She'd hop over to the door, following behind me as I opened it. "Why didn't Saihara come over to get me?" I asked, in a shaky tone.

"He would've came, but we told him not to. I personally wanted to see you! Why ask, Ouma?" At the end, her tone changed from being happy to a bit suspicious. "Uhm, no reason." I replied, walking down the stairs to the 2nd floor.

"If you say so!"

She knew something was up.

     She always knows.

We arrived at the studio. It was set up nicely, as it always is. We always used the room to host gamenights or other stuff with gaming. There were plenty of TVs in the room for us to use. It was mainly for displaying online projects, but here we are now.

Himiko and Tsumugi were sat down, talking about how cool the new Nether was. I couldn't agree more, to be completely honest. It was pretty epic.

As soon as I stopped eyeing the setup, he was in my eyesight. He turned around after seeming to look for something. He ran over to me, and questioned, "Ouma! It took you a while to get here. I was really worried.." Casual Saihara. Always worrying for me.

"I'm okay, Saihara. Don't worry." I reassured him. "I just forgot about today's Minecraft tutorial." Angie sat down next to Himiko, and joined in with their conversation. It was only as if she wanted me and Saihara to be alone.

Why is that so?

Do I sound dense asking that?

Uh. Probably.