42

(Instagram)
(Subject: terrible cooking)

(Instagram)(Subject: terrible cooking)

--------------------------------

T

iara: what... What the f*ck?!

Morgana: I am legitimately crying tears of pain from looking at this.

Evelynn: holy f*ck! I wouldn't even torture someone by making them eat this.

Sona: Ahri, I actually sympathize with you and want to hug you for how much of a failure you must see yourself as for making this.
|Ahri: I didn't know how to set up an oven, okay!
|Sona: WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PUT A SANDWICH IN THE OVEN, YOU DUMBASS FOX!?

Ornn: hmm, this looks good.
|Ahri: finally! Some support!
|Ornn: can I have it? I've wanted to try some new coal for my forge and this looks perfect.
|Ahri: and there goes my self-esteem.

Aurelion Sol: are you sure you're not a demolition expert? Because you destroyed culinary arts in a way no one can fix.

Morgana: that's it! I'm taking you as a student! I want you at my kitchen by tomorrow morning at 6 O'clock! if you're late, I'll find you and drag you there myself!
|Ahri: but what if me and Grey are cuddling? because, if I'm being honest, some of our sessions lasted this long.
|Morgana: I'll still drag you out, lock you in my kitchen, give you job to do, and go back to your boyfriend to finish what you started. consider it a punishment for being such a terrible cook and then being late for my class.