5~Jared

This girl was pretty cool, but I had noticed the bi pride decal on her laptop. Lucky bastard. I wanted to come out. I wanted to accept myself, but was I really willing to take the risk? I mean, say I did come out and everyone was chill about it, that doesn't mean Evan will like me. He's fucking obsessed with Zoe Murphy.

Evan's mom Heidi used to be best friends with my mom in college. I had seen Evan every now and then, but I hadn't actually gotten to know him until we moved.

Switching schools was painfully scary but at the same time, I was grateful for a fresh start. When I met Evan, it was because my mom dragged me to go with her to the Hansen's for dinner. We had just moved.

I went up to his room that evening while our parents talked. In the soft lighting of his room I realized, damn. He's really fucking cute.

"Mr. Kleinman?" I snapped back to reality. The professor was standing in front of Lilly and I's desk.  "Can you tell me what I just said, young man?"

I flushed, "Uh...well I um..."

Lilly was looking at me, wide eyed. Pair project. She mouthed.

"We are doing a umm a project, sir."

The professor sighed and walked back to the front of the room. "We will be doing a pair project with our desk mates. You will be creating a three level two player game. (A/N see what I did there? Hehe I'll go now.) You may use any format and theme, but it must have three difficulties, easy, medium and hard. Class dismissed, and I will see you all on Wednesday."

I turned to Lilly. "Did you want my number or something?" She flushed. "Y'know for the project or whatever."

"Oh right, yeah." She fished her phone from her pocket, handing it to me. I did the same.

Number: +1 (732) 627-3498

Name: The Insanely Cool Jared Kleinman

I handed her phone back, glancing at her contact.

Number: +1 (585) 372-9116

Name: Lilly Robins (game dev)

"Do you need a ride? You said you took the bus."

She shook her head. "It's fine, really. Besides I'm going to my dad's today and he lives all the way out in Hilton."

"Oh, okay." I held out my hand to shake hers but I was engulfed in a hug. I froze before hugging her then pulling away quickly.