Chapter Ten - All Smiles

Peter

Warmth, contact, pleasure. Last night, what I let Rob do to me, it felt so freaking good. I didn't know you could experience that amount of bliss just from such simple contact. All Rob had done was touch me, there was nothing else but his hand and my very needy body.

I was shocked at how I had handled the situation, usually I hated even the thought of someone touching me, but with Rob I wanted more. I didn't mind his touch, in fact I invited more of it. This coming from someone who very rarely touched themselves intimately. I was more focused on my schoolwork, job, and trying to eat once a day more than I was worried about being intimate with myself. But if Rob wanted, I'd do that again and again.

Why am I not freaking out? Why am I wanting it to happen again? Why am I not freaking out? I have never not freaked out over something. I freak out over simple eye contact, but with this, I'm oddly calm. I've never been more confused in my life.

I looked over at the clock on my nightstand and the time prompted me that my shift at the school library would be starting soon and I needed to take a shower to try to clear my mind. The covers were thrown from my body, and I made my way to the bathroom.

I didn't hear Evan, but it was extremely early so I knew he wouldn't be up just yet. I knew I would have to tell him about what happened last night, but my cheeks got hot just thinking of that conversation.

Under the warm spray I started to relax a bit, but my mind kept going back to the pure bliss I felt hours ago. It was exciting, arousing, mind blowing, overpowering, just so many words that didn't even touch what I felt. And it was given to me by such an alluring man.

Rob's large hand practically gripped my whole length, pumping me slowly, carefully. His thumb teasing my slit, rubbing my precum all around my head, only intensifying the pleasure I was feeling.

Rob's lips pressed against my ear as his smooth, low voice whispered in my ear, Let go Peter, You sound so gorgeous, Good boy. I'm embarrassed to admit how much I liked it when he said that to me. Those two words did so much to me, I felt euphoric each time he said them.

Thinking about last night made me feel as though it was occurring all over again. Those sensations, words, and feelings replaying constantly, and it brought me right back to the scene. When I closed my eyes, I could still feel the warmth his body gave off pressed against my back as he reached around me, the roughness of his palm as it wrapped around the part of me that I held most private. My eyelids feel heavy thinking of the pleasure he gave me, and my hand went unwittingly to my growing erection. I started to rub my length as my thoughts took over my mind.

Leaning against Rob's beautifully tan, carved chest and huge muscles. Thinking of his sexy light brown nipples; my mouth watered at the thought of tasting them, running my tongue over them one by one before closing my lips and sucking that hard nub. I'd kiss down his chest to his defined abs, finally stopping at his impressive v-line that hinted to Rob's gorgeous..., a moan escaped me just thinking about his body. I had to bite my lip to quiet myself. Even though Evan was sleeping our walls were thin.

"Uh... Oh... Uh," my muffled moans escaped my mouth uncontrollably as the speed and fervor of my hand increased. Thinking of Rob whispering in my ear, Come for me pet, "God."

My legs were becoming weak, and I had to steady myself by putting my right hand on the wall as I continued.

"Uh...Oh god, Rob," I groaned as I came against the shower wall. Slowly I kept stroking as I let my body ride out my orgasm, my breathing came out in a hard pant as I tried to catch my breath.

There was a knock, "Peter! Come on, I gotta pee, I thought you would have left already! " Evan whined through the door.

A heated blush covered my face and I quickly turned off the shower after making sure there was no evidence of what transpired. I stepped out and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my body in a hurry.