Introduction

Hi! I'm @shipitorripit and this is my imagines and preferences book for The Outsiders! This book has 50 parts (two of which are the introduction and completion authors notes so it's really 48 but whateves lol) and is the first in a series of books specifically dedicated to The Outsiders preferences and imagines.

Anyways, for anyone that doesn't know, an imagine is something you read when you are lonely and want to feel loved by fictional characters <3. (You and me both sister)

Preferences are when you basically bring up a topic and say what a specific character would choose or do in that situation. They can also be pictures, outfits, stories, etc. Example: The gangs favorite movie, your hairstyle, what your room looks like

I hope you enjoy all of these as much as I enjoyed writing them! Have an amazing and magical day!

XOXOXO

shipitorripit

Update (11/18): Umm, I just realized we had over 100 views, and now this is at 180, so thanks for that many views guys! Don't forget to vote and comment anything you'd like to tell me! Thank you so much!!!

Update (11/19): Now the book is over 200 views, OMG! Thanks so much! Mkae sure you check out my two other imagines books, 80s themed and theatre boys!

Update (12/1): Thanks for over 400 reads!! Holy cow! Make sure you you don't forget to vote on each part of you can!

Update (12/2): Y'all. This book went up 100 views in less than a day. That's crazy. Thanks for 500 reads!!!!! Make sure you vote on every part you read! I'd also really appreciate any ideas for new preferences because I have some ideas but I'm running out of them slowly but surely!

Update (12/5): Over 600 reads, wow! Thanks so so much for every single one of them! Make sure you keep requesting!

Update (12/7): Ok, 855 reads?!?! This is crazy! I'm making sure to update as frequently as possible and would just like to remind anyone reading this to give me a follow or to check out my discussion page! I'm deciding whether to make a new book at 50 parts, so you guys can help me decide over there! Have an amazing day, and please remember to keep requesting!

Update (12/11): I'm shook. 1000 reads. Like me, what??? Thank you all so much! Make sure you stay tuned for the next couple chapters as I finish off my Christmas imagines series for the guys! Soda should be out ASAP! Thanks so so much, have a great day, and happy second night of Hanukkah to all of my fellow Jews!

Update (12/13): I just finished this book and so just want to reiterate how thankful I am for all of you reading this message right now! Please see the last part of this book to understand why I'm ending this book to start a new one. Have an amazing day!

XOXOXO

shipitorripit