Dally//Christmas

How you would spend Christmas with Dally...

You wake up to soft kisses on your neck from your boyfriend, Dally. You sigh and turn to him, whispering "good morning" so that he'll know you're awake. "Good morning to you too, sweets," he replies as he pulls you closer to him. You stay there cuddling for over an hour, procrastinating getting out of bed. "Hey, Babe it's Christmas, ain't it?" you ask out to him. Last night was pretty wild so you couldn't tell what day it was anyways. "Yep, which reminds me," he says as he gets out of the bed and throws on a new t-shirt. "No, Dal, a deal is a deal," you cut him off, looking down at him with mock shame. "But doll, I-" "Nope," you cut him off again with a cute smirk forming on your face. Last year, Dallas and you made a little bet. Whoever could last the longest without brushing their teeth would win. Don't ask about it, you both were super wasted. The loser had to wear a dumb Christmas sweater of the other's choice the following year to your annual Christmas party with the guys at the Curtis' house. Dally thought for sure he would win, since he was a real tuff guy that didn't care about dental hygiene, and well, hygiene as a whole at all. But, one day he got a little too drunk to remember the bet and brushed his teeth. You may or may not have realized that he was getting a little tipsy and may or may not have put his tooth paste and tooth brush out on the counter of your bathroom, but that wasn't necessarily cheating, was it? Dally gave in and put on the ugly sweatshirt of your choosing, a picture of Santa with a word bubble saying "I Put Out." It was hilarious and even more hilarious to see on the cold and stern Dally. You laughed to yourself, but Dally's cold eyes shut you up real quick. "It's not that bad, Dal," you say to him, seeing the annoyed look in his eyes. "Not bad, man, this makes me look like Two-Bit." Dallas wasn't mad, but he definitely was annoyed. To soften this feeling you sneak over to him and give him a big kiss. He smiles and says "Fine, fine, fine. But next year, I pick yours out and you bet it's gonna be the worst thing you ever wear. Or don't wear..." His big smirk made you laugh, but before you could, he pulled you into another passionate kiss. At the party, no one cared to laugh expect Pony and Johnny because everyone else was too smart to ask for a beat down, especially on Christmas. The party was amazing and you loved sitting around the Christmas tree singing songs with the boys. At the end of the night Dally took your hand and brought you home. You were just about to leave and go to bed when Dally grabbed your hand again. He put his hand on your chin, and pointed your head up so you could see the mistletoe hanging above you. "I love you, Y/N," he whispered out in a sweet, but still Dally way. "I love you, Dal" you whisper back as he pulls you close to him and gives you a very passionate and kind of rough kiss. Dally would never hurt you, but he loved giving rough kisses, and heck, you loved receiving them. Dally reached into his back pocket and gave you a small black box. It wasn't wrapped fancy, but you didn't mind. "Open it," he reassured you, still with a smirk on his face. You do as instructed and find a small switchblade. It's black and bedazzled on the side. You had been bugging Dal asking for a switchblade for a long time, and you thought he was never listening. Now you knew that he was always listening, just thinking about the smile on your face that would appear when you received the gift. To someone else, it might seem stupid and dumb, but to you, that switchblade was the first time you really knew that Dally would be yours forever, and you his.