Johnny//Christmas

How you would celebrate Christmas with Johnny...

You wake up to see Johnny standing at the foot of your bed. He smiles when you wake up and walks right next to you. You tell him to come and cuddle for five more minutes, and he hops into your bed where you stay there holding each other. After 5 more minutes turns to 15, he says that enough is enough as it is Christmas after all. You reluctantly get up as he takes your hand and guides you down the stairs. There is a small Christmas tree with a few ornaments on it. It's simple and sweet, just like you and Johnny. There is a neatly placed red box under the tree which Johnny says is for you. You go to the box and pull on the gold ribbon, untying it. It's a cute little puppy stuffed animal! Johnny knew that your favorite dog was a toy poodle, so before you is that very same dog just in plush form. You turn to Johnny and give him a big hug because this is exactly what you wanted. "That's not it," he adds, making you question what he meant by that. Before you can ask, the front door to your house swings open as a cute little toy poodle comes chasing in. The puppy jumps into your lap and starts licking your face. Johnny's buddy, Dally, screams from the porch, "Hey, those kisses are reserved for Johnny!" You can see that beside Dally also is Ponyboy, Soda, Two-Bit, Darry, and Steve. You're too distracted to call Dally out for this dumb behavior or welcome the gang inside of your house. You are in such a state of shock that you almost completely forget to acknowledge Johnny. After the rowdy puppy calms down, you turn to Johnny who looks embarrassed and shy, probably because you have been silent for a good minute, all of his friends are watching you two or simply because of what Dally had said to tease him. "Well, do you like her" he asks out shyly, afraid of what your answer will be. "Like her, I love her!" You scream giving him a big hug. You pull away from him and place your hand on his face and whisper "But not as much as I love you." Just like that, your lips are on his, expressing the truest amount of love in your heart. The boys are hollering outside, and after you pull away from Johnny, you tell them to come inside. You spend the rest of the day together, talking, laughing, eating, smiling, and make sure that you are holding hands with Johnny the entire time. Christmas to you is about family and love, and surrounded by your family of greasers and your new cute little puppy which you named Snowball, you smile knowing that this has been the best Christmas ever, spent with the person you love the most in the world, Johnny Cade.