.+*+. One .+*+.

Ilı.lıllılı.ıllı

[Now Playing: Almond Milk Dreams]

¹:¹⁷─────── ³:⁴¹

ᵛᵒˡᵘᵐᵉ:▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵉˣᵗ

-

It took a lot of begging for your mom to agree, but when she did, you and Bill immediately screeched with excitement. "I-I'll call Stan!" He announced, running upstairs. You chuckled at how your brother's voice became higher than yours. "Thanks mom!" You smiled, going to pack. "Y/N Denbrough!" Her voice startled you. "Y-Yes?" Yeesh, you sounded like Bill.. "You better be careful." She warned. "I will!" You saluted her and ran off to pack.

"She said yes!" You cheered to Richie over the phone. "Yes! You're sitting by me!" He said. Y/N Denbrough. You were Bill's twin. You, of course, were one of the first Losers Club members. You and Richie had already been extremely close since five and grew even closer. And 3 years ago you killed a demon clown together.

"And there!" You slammed your suitcase shut. "You ready Bill?" You called down the hall. "Yep!" He walked out smiling, dragging his own case. You both hugged your mom as Stan pulled up in his transit. You and Bill quickly threw your stuff with the others' and jumped in.

(The inside:)

You sat in the very backseats between Eddie and Richie

You sat in the very backseats between Eddie and Richie. Richie was by the window and Eddie was on the outside. Bill sat in front of Richie, Bev next to him, then Ben. Stan was driving and Mike was next to him.

Y/N's POV

"So," Bev spoke up. "Where to first?" We were on a large highway, goggling at the fields. "W-well. I have a list h-here. First, we go to Stan's locay-location and group location 1-they're in the same area-, then Mike's, Ben's, group locay-location 2, Eddie's, y-yours, mine, Y/N's, group location 3, group location 4, and finally Rich-Richies." He said to Bev. "Hey! Why am I last?!" Richie shouted beside me. "Because yours is so far, Dipshit!" Stan shouted.  Richie grumbled, settling in his seat.

Y/N'S POV

It was quiet for a good while until Bill spoke up. "C-can we listen to music,,?" Richie and I smiled widely. "GIMME THE AUX" We both shouted, reaching forwards. I grabbed it from Mike and plugged it in. The opening beat to Make You Mine started to play and Richie and I screeched.

"Well I will call you darling and everything will be ok. Cause I know that I am your and you are mine-"

Richie sang along.

"Doesn't matter anyway."

I cut him off, smirking.

We continued singing, annoying everyone else.