.+*+. Four .+*+.

The line moved quickly, letting you get to the very top. You all sat, one at a time. You were next to Richie, Eddie next to him, Bill, Bev, Ben, Mike, then Stan. Once the worker pushed your tube, Richie grabbed your hand tightly. You glanced at him, he gave you a queasy smile. You shook his hand. "Cheer up, Rich, you big wimp!"

You guys reached the bottom, a huge wave hitting you guys. You glanced at Richie, his once curly hair now sopping wet and in front of his eyes. "I can't fucking see-" He grumbled along with a string of other curse words. You all started laughing. You moved the hair away with your thumb and pinched his cheek. "H-Hey Y/N!" He yelped, rubbing the spot you pinched.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

You were all in line, playing rock, paper, scissors. "Ha! I win! I get to go first!" You smirked, going ahead of the other losers. "Alright, now for second." Bev said, getting ready to play again. "1, 2, 3!" 4 of them shot out scissors, instantly getting crushed by Mike, Richie, and Bev's rock. "1, 2, 3!" Bev and Mike threw out rock, while Richie threw out paper. "Yes!" Richie threw his arms up.

They kept going until the order was you, Richie, Eddie, Mike, Ben, Bev, Stan, and finally, Bill. Halfway up the line, Richie and Eddie started to argue. "I'm not gonna be scared!" Eddie yelped. "Yes you will!" Richie shot back. "How much do you bet??" Eddie leaned forwards. "20 bucks." Richie flicked his forehead. "Oh my god. Get a room, you couple." You joked. They immediately both turned to you. "Hell no!" They said in unison. "I'm not gay!" Eddie yelped. "Why would I like Eddie??" Richie basically screeched. "I'm joking! I'm joking!" You put your hands up as people started to stare.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

You slowly sat into the raft. The light went green and you were sent down.

Not long after, Richie made it down. "Well, that was underwhelming." He said, standing next to you. "Yep." A few moments later, Eddie nearly stumbled off his raft. His eyes were wide. "I expect my money when we get back." Richie folded his arms, carelessly saying as Eddie walked up. "Shut the fuck up." He whacked Richie with the clear, circular tube that was his raft. "Bitch!" Richie smacked him back. "What the hell?" Mike walked up, holding his tube behind him like a backpack. You shrugged.

Bill stumbled out of the water, dragging his tube. "Lazy river?" Bev offered. You all agreed, instantly heading over.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

"So, you and Richie?" You and Bev had floated farther up than the others, so she decided to interrogate you. "What about us?" You knew what she was talking about, but you decided to act like you didn't. "It's so obvious you guys have a thing for each other!" She smirked, throwing her arms out like it was obvious. "What- No he doesn't." You had small suspicions, but you didn't know for sure. "Sure." She rolled her eyes playfully as the others floated up. "What were you guys talking about?" Ben asked. "Nothing." You and Bev answered quickly.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

You and Richie silently sat next to each other in the hot tub with the others. They were arguing over what to play. You guys had managed to rent a private hot tub room for as long as you wanted. "No! This game!" Ben yelled, flinging his phone at Eddie's face. You felt a hand slowly slide on your thigh. Richie. You gulped quietly, ignoring it. He probably just thought it was the seat ridge. "Rich! Can we please play this one!" Richie was startled, his hand quickly retracting to see what Eddie was showing him. The hot tub was pretty large, so the game he chose would work.

Eddie tossed the 7 ping pong balls in. The goal was to not let the ping pong balls touch you in any way. If you touched one, you would sit out until the next round and the last one in wins. "Bitch!" Richie yelped, shoving Eddie. "S-ssshit!" Bill quietly cursed, almost getting out. Ben completely tripped over Bev's leg, falling underwater. But he quickly managed to dodge the ping pong ball, resulting in Eddie getting hit by it. "No!" He complained, climbing out. You and Richie started to laugh at Eddie's shivering figure, almost finding yourself in the same position. "Damn!" Mike and Bev both got out, tripping over each other. "B-B-Ben.. Wanna team?" Bill offered. "Sure." Ben smiled as Stan climbed out. "Richie?" You asked. "You bet." He smiled. Both teams slowly made their way around, avoiding the white spheres. Eddie quietly grabbed more, placing 5 more in. "Fuck off Eds!" Richie jokingly complained. Eddie tossed 3 more in. "Don't call me that, ass-sniffer."

"Damnit!" Richie literally picked you up and tossed you to the other side of the hot tub to help you avoid the floating objects. One touched his waist, resulting in a chorus of "you're out!", "finally!", and "get out!"

You faced Ben and Bill, silently making a plan. It was going to work too, until you felt Bill pick you up. "What the hell?!" You yelped, being tossed into two ping pong balls. "We won!" Bill and Ben high fived. "Wha- That's cheating!" You tried to argue, but the others couldn't hear you over their laughing.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

You pulled the blanket over you. "Y/N!" Richie whispered to not wake the others. He laid there in a grey t-shirt and black gym shorts, shivering. "Give me some of the blanket.." He tried to pull it back, causing you to just roll closer to him. You knew what was gonna happen as guilt filled your mind, and you were going to let him. He hesitated before leaning in and kissing you. This time it was longer. He didn't even go for the blanket. Or you thought..

It was freezing.

"Richie please! It's so cold!" You whined quietly. "Fine." He grumbled, his voice laced with sleepiness. He gave you some of the blanket and you fell asleep almost instantly.