.+*+. Two .+*+.

You woke up, your back feeling cold. Richie was already up, and he seemed to be changing.. He had his Freeses t-shirt half on and his arm was caught in it. "Shit.." He mumbled to himself. You quietly got out of bed and pulled it down for him. "Jeez Tozier, you're thin." You chuckled, leaning on his shoulder. "Sh-shut up Y/N. Now look away- I need to change my pants." He mumbled. You silently turned and sat down on the bed. You heard soft shuffling noises and him jump, probably just him pulling his pants up while jumping like the dork he is. "Ok." You turned, seeing him in a grey hawaiian shirt and black sweatpants. "Yeesh, not like you ever wear stuff like that, Tozier." You scoffed, smiling as you grabbed your clothes for the day.

You held a grey "Wham!" (the group) t shirt, a pastel sweatshirt without a hood, and grey sweatpants. You walked into the bathroom and quickly changed. When you came out, Richie had a grey hoodie on and was putting his shoes on. You silently sat next to him and slid your shoes on.

"Finally!" Stan yelled when you guys walked out of the room with your stuff. "They were probably fucking." Bev mumbled, smirking. "Pfft-" Mike laughed quietly. "Let's get moving." Stan said, walking towards the vehicle.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

"Back on the road." Richie mumbled. "Can I have auuuuuuux?" You whined, leaning against the seat. Mike tossed it back. You smirked and selected a song. Corduroy Dreams started to softly play.

"Kiss me in the shower, for a couple hours. And we're only 16." You and Richie both sang along to the song.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

"Guys, can we play I Spy?" Ben asked, smiling. "Sure, how much longer until we're there?" You asked quickly. "About 2 hours and 46 minutes." Stan replied.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

"I spy something... Green!" Eddie shouted. You guys were currently driving past giant grass hills. "Is it the grass again..?" Richie asked weakly. "How'd you know?!" Eddie seemed genuinely surprised. Richie took off his glasses, rubbing his eyes. "My turn! I spy something cute!" You smile. "If it's Richie, I'm gonna vomit." Eddie glared. "Guess." You just smirked. "Is it Richie?" Eddie asked blankly. "Great guess, you got it!" You yelled. Richie's face was all red when you looked at him, causing you to start wheezing. Soon, everyone was laughing at you laughing.

Y/N's POV

"We're here!" Stan announced between his laughing. We all gasped at the sight. "Holy shit!" Eddie yelled.

A giant city full of colorful buildings made of brick, clay, and other natural materials stood before us. It was all connected to a steep mountain. The right and at the end of the mountain, a huge hawaiian-like beach tempted us. "It's like a city in a mountain!" Eddie smiled. "That's exactly what it is, Eddie-boy!" Richie's smile was wide as he smacked his back. "Let's go!" Mike opened his door as we all scrambled to get out.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

Richie's POV

I chuckled at Y/N's reaction. Her smile was wide and her eyes lit up with happiness.

That seemed to change when we went in the huge crowd. I quickly grabbed her hand when she seemed nervous.

2nd Person POV

The crowd was huge. You felt nervous before Richie reached down and held your hand.

"So, should we split up and meet back here at 4?" Stan suggested. We all agreed. "Make sure you get swimming stuff!" He called before walking off.

"Mind if I stick with you?" Richie shook your arm, asking. "Go ahead." You shrugged. His hand squeezed yours for a moment before you started moving.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------