.+*+. Six .+*+.

"Boohoo! Cry about it!" The sound of yelling woke you up. "Shh! Y/N is sleeping!" Richie hissed. You kept your eyes closed, listening in. "So Richie." Stan spoke up. "What's up with you and Y/N?" He asked. Everything went silent. "Uhm.." Richie mumbled. You felt his body shake as he shook his head. "Nothing." He said. Exactly. Nothing is happening Y/N. You thought.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

"Tell me why!" A yell woke you up for the second time. "Teeeell me why!" Eddie screamed back at Richie. "Tell me why!" They yelled in unison. "I never wanna hear you say," They each took a deep breath. "I-" click. Stan turned off the radio. "What the fuck?!" The both screamed. "You shit heads woke up Y/N." He explained. "Oops.." Eddie mumbled. "Heh, sorry!" Richie smiled, rubbing the back of his head.

The car suddenly turned into a parking lot. You looked at the sky. It isn't night yet, we aren't there. You thought. "So!" Stan turned to face everyone. "This is supposed to be like, a really popular place where two people can race a go kart. I thought we should try?" He smiled. Everyone cheered in agreement.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

You sat in the green kart with Richie. "Bitch! I'm driving!" He shoved you. "Hell no!" You grinned, slipping into the driver seat. He jumped into the seat next to you. "Fine. But you better win this." He said. "Pfft! You underestimate my skills, Doll Face." You mocked the name he would use for you, stretching.

The light went green.

Immediately, you sped forward, barely passing Bev and Ben in the blue kart. The music playing on the speakers was hard to ignore.

"Baby you're like lightning in a bottle,"

Richie smiled softly at you as your eyes were glued on the track in front of you.

"I can't let you go now that I got it."

His hands trembled slightly.

"And all I need is to be struck,"

"Goddamn it.." He mumbled.

"By your electric love."

He grabbed your chin and crashed his lips onto yours. The car slowed to a stop as he kissed you. He pulled away and glanced down. "Fuck.. I'm sor-" You cut him off, flustered. "We-we're gonna lo-lose.." You stepped on the petal. You did make sure to hold his hand the rest of the drive though.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

"What the hell was that?!" You heard Eddie whisper-yell to Richie behind you. "I-I don't know.. I just-" You tuned out the rest, walking quicker.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

You leaned on Richie's shoulder the whole ride. The sun had started to set and you could see a large city in the distance. You still weren't sure how to feel. The transit was parked in a hotel parking lot and everyone else was asleep, besides you and Richie. Richie nudged your shoulder. "I-I'm sorry.." He mumbled. "D-don't worry abou-about it." You softly mumbled. "It-It was just that- i was nervous, and-and I don't know. The time and music, and how you looked- It-it's just that I like you- I meant I used to like you, I mean- I still do like you- But- I-" He spat out, grunting in frustration. "Stop taking Richie." He quickly said to himself. You smiled softly, he basically just confessed. You decided not to push. "Well, I like you too." You mumbled without thinking. Quickly, you realized what you said. "Uh, shit-" You both stared wide eyed at each other.

"What the hell?" A tired Eddie mumbled. "What were you guys talking about?" He rubbed his eyes. "You guys were just staring at each other.." He pointed out. "Uhm. Nothing." You answered quickly. Stan was already waking up, getting ready to go.

‑ˋˏ✄-----------------------------------

You all pulled into a parking lot. Huge buildings surrounded you. "Holy shit.." Richie breathed softly.

(Shorter chapter today, but it's Finn's Birthday! :) If you enjoy this story so far, please remember to vote, comment, and maybe even follow. <3)