Stubbornness and sickness [Error x Ink/Errorink]

This is for TunaNoodleSoup. Hope this is alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The ripping sound of gaster blasters was heard throughout the entire AU, the weapons killing everyone in sight. They were being summoned and activated almost blindly and missed quite often, but still managed to destroy enough for Error, who was standing in the middle of the chaos.

He observed the world crumbling gradually, while trying desperately to remain focused. Earlier he tried to use his strings, like he always does, but it turned out to be too exhausting for the glitch today.

The destroyer sighed as he felt his eyes closing slowly and tried to keep them opened. He wasn't finished yet, but oh how he wished he was.

Since yesterday his body was burning unnaturally, but the bigger problem was the fact that despite that, he also shivered uncontrollably. It didn't seem like a problem at first, Error had been through much worse after all, but after a day of feeling terrible he became definitely weaker.

That almost made him not go and destroy, but somehow he dragged himself to another universe and started killing absent-mindedly. Bad idea. Right now he could barely stand and his shaking made it impossible to aim properly.

When he was just about to fall down on the ground, he realised that everyone was finally dead. As quickly and precisely as he could, he destroyed the code and the universe. With the rest of his strenght he opened a portal under himself and fell through it, feeling his eyes closing.

While Error was out cold, another person entered the anti-void.

"Heyyy Glitchy? Guess who decided to visit you-" Ink started, when he saw the glitch laying down on his bean bag.

Ink stepped closer and was now towering over the other.

"Error?" He reached his hand towards the black skeleton, who didn't respond at all.

Ink stratched the back of his neck surprised. Truthfully, he wasn't expecting the other to sleep when he came, so he wasn't really sure what to do now. Well, until he saw something else. Error was shivering in his sleep. Sure, the anti-void was cold, but as far as Ink was aware Error had never trembled so much.

Without a second thought he lifted one of the blankets that were laying on the ground and carefully wrapped it around the sleeping skeleton.

Ink stood in place for a second, before deciding to sit down and wait for Error to wake up. He still wasn't able to bug him, but most importantly he wondered if the black skeleton was alright.

"Nngh..." Error stirred a bit in his sleep, opening his eyes after a while. "...Ink? That's weird...wait...Ink!?" He quickly sat up not expecting to see the artist here.

"Hi Error!" Ink greeted excitedly. "How are you?"

Error sighed before before groaning. "F-fine."

Ink on the other hand tilted his head. "Aren't you gonna tell me to leave?"

Error looked at him for a second as if he forgot something. What was he supposed to say now again? His vision was blurry as he felt the trembling returning. He was too busy debating whether he should leave or stay to answer Ink, who was observing him carefully.

The artist rose a brow when he noticed that Error's face was flushed. Was he sick or something? He was also still shivering...and didn't even tell him to stop bugging him. Something was definitely off.

"Error?"

The said skeleton looked unnerved as he was fiddling with the blanket and wanting nothing more then to be left alone with his suffering. "W-what?"