Collage, Fresh start

Maddy was going to collage and she hoped that she could forget about all the terrors of high school and maybe enjoy the next four years of school. Maddy had always herd that college was a magical place and that it would help her develop skills that she lacked. Maddy hoped that in collage she could forget about the bullying, over dramatic teachers, and annoying girls who think that they own everything. During collage Maddy hoped that she could change and grow up. No Maddy was not going to hope for change she was determined to change she wanted to be successful and to grow up being able to do whatever the fuck she wanted to do. But at this statement only god knew how right she was and how much she would take the wheel to her life and change it for the better or worse. Today is the day that Maddy moved into the dorms. If she said she wasn't excited then that would be a big fat lie. She was out of her soul excited. She fantasized about her dorm mates and what they would look like. She could only pray that her roommates were decent and not total pricks. But Maddy had a nagging wish in the back of her brain that told her how much she wanted her dorm mates to be party people doing whatever they deemed fit. She thought they maybe the kind of people who always want to have fun but the wholesome kinda fun where they go and get late night Starbucks so they can pull an all nighter for the exams. Maddy knew that some people who like fun try and peer pressure dorm mates into things like drugs and sex that could ruin your whole life in one night. She hoped they maybe the kind of people that she would want to stay with for the next four years of her life and maybe even her life. Before leaving Maddy kissed the forehead's of her parents as she set off too collage. Her parents both worked night shifts so they were always tired during the day leaving them alone Maddy got a cab and went to the airport taking off to Nashville within the hour. As she sat in her seat she fantasized about people she would meet jumping out of her skin with excitement. Maybe a hot Romeo would sweep Maddy off her feet. Maddy visibly cringed at the thought how no female realized Romeo was way overrated and didn't deserve half the credit he got. Eight mobile games and sixteen Wattpad stories later Maddy was finally going to sleep. Five hours later Maddy was awoken with a tap on her shoulder.

"Welcome to Nashville Ms." The flight attendant smiled knowingly, Maddy smiled gratefully back as she got up and made her way to her luggage picking it up and waiting for her Uber to pick her up. She got on the Uber and drowsily waited until the breath taking sight of Vanderbilt collage graced her eyes. She payed and got out skipping making her way to her dorm but when she got there sh suddenly become hyper aware at how messy her appearance was. Her short red hair was matted to one sideband her blue eyes were red in the corners and her clothes were hopelessly wrinkled. But before she could fix anything the door to her dorm swing open and a girl with smooth from skin a black cropped hoodie that said 'Fuck off' and black pants that said 'What you looking at' with a red and black flannel wrapped around her waist.

"Hey! we are all getting to know each other in my room do you wanna join?" She scanned her small roommate and came to a realization. "Rough flight come on let's fix you up."

Those words started a night filled with talking, playing with clothes, hair, and designing their rooms. The next morning Maddy's roommates helped her get ready and Maddy found a newfound confidence as she left for school with her amazing new friends Astra, Rebecca, Elizabeth. She left for her first day of collage with no anxiety determined to have a good year.

 Hi I will post again tomorrow I know this on is short but I will try and make some of them longer. (I makes these ahead of time so the next one I make will be really long.)