Christmas Drama

TW: Sexist Santa 

Tonight was Christmas and Ms. Claus and Ms. Alexandra were on separate sleighs. Last year they would have been on the same sleigh being the happy couple that the world knew as Mrs. and Mr. Claus. But after a severe argument that had led to their divorce. Since the divorce all they had driving them was the urge to win. They were making presents non stop since the divorce they both wanted to deliver the most presents so that they could be the best Santa. But tonight was the night they both needed to win, ever since last Christmas it was all they thought about. They both got on their sleighs at midnight getting ready for the long night ahead. By 12:01 they were already in the air occupied by expertly throwing presents into chimneys. All the reindeers were going faster and faster as Ms. Alexandra tree presents particularly harshly. She was angry extremely angry, about five minutes ago she had an interaction with Mr. Claus. He was laughing merrily in his sleigh as usual when he spotted her. When he looked at her the look in his eye changed he was annoyed at the sight of his ex. Turning away from the lady he patted his belly.

"Why are you here Alexandra? Shouldn't you be at home cooking for the elves?" Alexandra started to pick up speed as she replied,

"Shouldn't you loose some weight? Instead of eating those blasted cookies."

 Mr. Claus looked offended, but before he could start an argument Alexandra was gone. Thinking back on the incident Made Alexandra clench her fists threateningly 

'This was the whole reason we got divorced, you kept saying because I was a woman I should be doing things that I maybe don't want to do. I just want to be viewed as a strong female and be happy. But that blasted man kept oppressing me. I do most of the work but the whole world knows Santa as that sexist pig. I just want to be viewed as what I am I strong female that makes people happy. But I can't do that in his workshop so now I am on my own and this Christmas is my debut.' Throwing another present Alexandra was happy with the progress she made it was only three she had three more hours till she had to go home. 

Mr. Claus was furious how could his own wife say that to him. Though they hadn't talked in a year besides the earlier toxic interaction and were divorced, Mr. Claus still felt Alexandra was his wife. His sleigh started to slow down as he threw the next present he went to the engine and realized it was full what was happening. The reindeer where fine and they were the most confused at the sudden slow down. They slowed down until they came to a stop in the air. Only then Mr. Claus realized the issue, he lost a tremendous amount of spirt. You see the sleigh not only was pulled by and fueled by the engine it was fueled by the amount of Christmas spirit the rider had but them stopping indicted Mr. Claus had no Christmas spirit left. Mr. Claus started to concentrate on Christmas and everything that made him happy and the engine started to sputter and start but it took a long time to get moving. It was 5 am by the time he had gotten a consistent speed, he had no more time to deliver more presents he had to get back to the South Pole before he got caught. Angry and unsatisfied he went back to the South Pole grumbling and mumbling about Ms. Alexandra and how he made him loose.

When he got to the South Pole he saw Alexandra there waiting for him with a smirk. 

"Saw you got stuck can't do Christmas without your 'DeAr OlD wIfE'." At the comment he had nothing to say because she was right he couldn't do Christmas without his wife.

"Your right I can't do Christmas without you Mrs. Claus." Alexandra visibly cringed at they name he had called her, taking a deep breath Alexandra says something that ends their relationship as aquatints, friends, family, wife, girlfriend. All of them

"I can do what  what I want because I don't need you." She turned away and forever forgot about the old man that once held her down.

Hey, sorry it took so long I accidentally deleted everything and then lost motivation for the particular story so I made this one. Is it just me or does it feel like Mrs. Claus is over looked. When people think of Santa everyone thinks of Mr. Claus but never Ms. Claus. I honestly feel kinda strongly about that. Anyway it is kinda close to Christmas so Happy Relative Christmas. 

🎉🎉🎉🎉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

(BTW Ms. Alexandra won 🥰🥰)