Chapter 1

Photo above not mine 

Note: This is after the introduction of the OAA and the current place where they are is the meet and greet for the upcoming exam between the 1st and 2nd years. 

Kiyotaka POV

Ichinose always helps everyone not only her Classmates. I have to also be on the look out for the WR enforcer. But unfortunately we couldn't find anyone of interest and left. 

Timeskip 

It seems like some first years came to us. Yosuke and I walked to the hallway with Sudo and Horikita behind us. The first person I saw was one with a large build he's about the same height as Sudo. Behind him a girl was walking they were walking dead-center in the hallway. The 2nd year students went out of their way. Horikita then went and stood right in front of him with sudo right behind her. 

"Who's this chick?" The boy rudely said.

"Give me a minute." The girl said while scrolling on her tablet. "Horikita Suzune Class 2D Academic ability A-." She politely said.

"Sudo Ken. Hahah" The man said while seeing his rating. "I am Nanase, a student from Class 1-D and this here is Ho-" "Hosen" The boy said. 

"I admire your courage coming here and acting as if you own the place." Horikita said. "Whaddya admire you're damn full of yourself eyy bitch."  Hosen Flared at Horikita. "You're the one who's full of yourself with that cheeky attitude 1st year punk." Sudo flared back. 

"Well seems like they're just Class-D retards here it works well for us."  Hosen says. And that means?" Horikita asks. "I am saying that you are all retard and I'm willing to help you if you beg for it." "So you want to group up with us? But you're asking with that arrogant attitude." "That's right now beg if you want our help." When hosen said that Horikita had to hold Sudo back. "Our positions are equal here we're both from D-Class." "Actually they're not bitch because we have the means to tank our scores and have you expelled. You get it now Horikita-senpai." Hosen is acting like he has a higher standing then her. Sudo couldn't hold himself back anymore but he just took an aggresive stance instead of throwing a punch. "You looking for a fight retard?" Hosen provokes Sudo. Hosen then pushed Sudo. 

Ishizaki then came up to Hosen. "These 2nd year cockroaches just keep popping up one after another." Ishizak who has had enough of Hosen's attitude reached out his arm to try to grab his collar.

"Ishizaki stop unless you want to die." The one who says that is Ryuen. Ishizaki was visibly confused at why Ryuen stopped him. "It's unlike you to stop something like that Ryuen." Ibuki retorts. Ryuen then walks up to Hosen. "So you're my opponent now. You look pathetic compared to that retard Sudo over there." "Where I come from the name Hosen is that of a local celebrity." "You know him Ryuen?" Ishizaki asks. "Did he say Ryuen. Fate is funny I've wanted to kick your ass for awhile know but we never met it's a letdown that you have such a scrawny body." 

"And you're just the gorilla I imagined you'd be. But you're very lucky kukuku because you never met me which means you've never tasted defeat."  "I thought you were running away from me but if that's not the case how about we take this outside." "I have no interest in kicking a gorillas ass when they're is nothing in it for me." Which was probably a shock to the people who know him. "Are you gonna let this first year look down on you?" Ibuki asks. "Who's this bitch one of your subordinates." 

"You shouldn't be insulting women like that." The one that said that was Ichinose. "You're very hot. Did you come here to offer yourself to me like the slut you are." Hosen said with a grin. Ichinose then walked up to him to slap him but he then grabbed her neck. I then immediately closed the distance between me and Hosen which surprised everyone present and grabbed his wrist before he could apply any pressure to her throat. I then squeezed his wrist and Ichinose then released herself from his grip. 

"The monster strikes again kukuku." Ryuen says which everyone heard. "What are you doing Ayanokouji?" Sudo asks. "I need to teach this bastard his place he's really starting to piss me off." Hosen was shaking and fell to his knees. Everyone widened their eyes in surprise except those who know my strength to what I had just done. I then applied more pressure. "Beg for mercy and apologize then I'll let you go." I tell him while releasing all my murderous aura.

 Everyone was trembling because of it. "I'm sorry please forgive me." He begs while on his knees. I then let go of his wrist to check if Ichinose was alright but Hosen immediately got up and tried to punch him but before he can Ryuen warns him. "Don't mess with that monster he held back right there he'll kill you if he takes this somewhat serious." Everyone is speechless to what Ryuen just said. Hosen then walks away while holding his wrist. 

"Are you alright." I ask Ichinose. "I'm fine thank you but since when are you so strong." Before I can answer "This monster has always been strong he just held back a lot." Ryuen says. "But how do you know that?" Horikita asks. "I'll tell  you some other time Suzune." Ryuen says while walking away. (Next is like in the LN where Yagami comes and so on he also gets questioned by his classmates but vaguely answers).

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. I know it's similar to the LN but I'll try change it more in the next chapters.