Chapter 3

Photo above not mine

Next day Kiyotaka POV

I wake up in the morning while my girlfriend is cuddling with me. It's about 09:00 am on Sunday. "So that wasn't a dream." I mutter. "Of course not Kiyo." Ichika said while still laying on me. "How long have you been awake?" I ask her. "I woke up like 5 minutes ago you're sleeping face is really cute senpai." She tells me while showing me a bright smile to which I just smile back and she gives me a morning kiss. I then get off of my bed and put some clothes on since we slept in our underwear. 

"Kiyo-senpai can I take a bath?" She asks me. "Sure, I'll make some breakfast. What do you want to eat?" I ask her. "As long as you make it I really don't care after all your cooking is really amazing." She tells me. "Alright I'll make some French Toast it will be done in like 20 minutes so you can take your time." I tell her. "Ara senpai are you not going to shower with me?" She asks me while cutely pouting. "It's to early for that now." "Fine" I then kiss her again and go to the kitchen to start making breakfast. 

She finished taking a bath after 10 minutes and she just wore her panties and took one of my t-shirts which covered most of her body to be honest it was really seductive. After another 10 minutes I put the French Toast on the table. Instead of sitting next to me Ichika just sat on my lap. "I hope you don't mind senpai but I want to eat from here." She said with a mischievous smile.

"You really are a troublesome kouhai you know that." I tell her with a light smile. "But you still decided to ask me out senpai." She replies while taking a bite out of her breakfast. "Well I can't deny that." I tell her with a bright smile.

Ichika POV

I wake up while cuddling my boyfriend who looks really cute while sleeping. "So that wasn't a dream." He mutters after waking up. "Of course not Kiyo." I tell him while still on top of him. "How long have you been awake?" He asks me. "I woke up like 5 minutes ago you're sleeping face is really cute senpai." I tell him with a bright smile  and he just smile back at me he's totally handsome I hope no-one will try to steal him. I then slowly approach his face and give him a morning kiss. He then gets off the bed and wears some clothes I'm still in my underwear I have to take a bath. 

"Kiyo-senpai can I take a bath?" I ask. "Sure, I'll make some breakfast. What do you want to eat?" he asks me. Senpai will cook for me again I'm so happy I can't wait.  "As long as you make it I really don't care after all your cooking is really amazing." I tell him. "Alright I'll make some French Toast it will be done in like 20 minutes so you can take your time."

Isn't senpai going to take a bath with me I want him to. I'll just ask. "Ara senpai are you not going to shower with me?" I say while pouting to trying to convince him to join me. "It's to early for that now." "Fine" I answer while being a little disappointed. He then leans over to me and passionately kisses me. He then goes to the kitchen to make breakfast I just get off the bed and take one of his t-shirts with me to the bathroom so that I can change into it. 

I finished with my bath after 10 minutes and came out with just my panties and his t-shirt. He stared at me for a short time he just returned to cooking. After another 10 minutes he put the food on the table and sat down. I then sat down on his lap. "I hope you don't mind senpai but I want to eat from here." I tell him with a mischievous smile. "You really are a troublesome kouhai you know that." He tells me while smiling. I'm really happy that senpai was single for so long  because he is now mine. "But you still decided to ask me out senpai." I tell him while taking a bite of the French Toast. It's amazing again he's the perfect man he can cook he's really strong and from what I can tell he's also really smart and mature. "Well I can't deny that." He tells me with a bright smile which makes me very happy.