Chapter 2

Photo above not mine

WARNING MATURE CONTENT 18+!!

Next day Kiyotaka POV

I met with Horikita and Sudo in Keyaki mall to find potential partners I'm also on the look out for the WR enforcer. We then go to the Café and see a few of Class 1-D students some who all have a rating of B- or better. We then go up them and Horikita asks. "Hi." "Hi senpai what do you want?" one of the girls asks. "Straight to the point I see I'd like one of you to pair up with Sudo here." "We wouldn't mind doing that but only if you give us 500.000 points." "500.000 points there's no way we can afford that Suzune." Sudo says. "Hosen probably told them to only group up with someone if they cough up 500.000 points." Horikita says. 

"However we wouldn't mind pairing up with Ayanokouji-senpai for free." "I refuse." I state which surprises Horikita, Sudo and the also the 1st year students. "That's disappointing." "We should go." I tell Horikita and Sudo.

"Why didn't you accept she had an academic rating A?" "I have my reasons."

 While walking around the mall a cute first year girl with pink hair shows up in front of us from what I can tell she followed us here from the café. "Hi there senpais." "Hello who are you?" Horikita asks. "I am Amazawa Ichika from Class 1-A my academic rating is A." Horikita checks her phone to confirm. "And why would you come up to us?" Sudo asks.

"I heard you were looking for a partner for a student with a Academic rating E- and I'd be willing to do that under one condition." "And that is?" Horikita asks. "I want a date with Ayanokouji-senpai were he cooks for me you see I like strong men and from how he overwhelmed Hosen yesterday I know he is very strong and I also like a man that can cook so if he can cook I'd be very excited." She says with a mischievous smile. 

"Well that's something he needs to decide but Ayanokouji can you even cook." Horikita asks me. "I am confident that my cooking skills are good." I say with my usual poker face I am confident of that because I learned how to cook in the white room since food is something very important. "I see so would you be fine with going on a date with this cute kouhai." "I don't mind."

"Alright it's settled are you free tonight?" I am so I don't refuse this is also a chance to find out if she's the WR enforcer. "I am so what do you want me to cook?" "That's a secret. Senpai I want you to come with me now and buy the ingredients for my dinner." "Sure" We then leave Sudo and Horikita. 

Ichika POV

So that's Ayanokouji-senpai he's very handsome and from what I hear he is single and isn't an emotional person. My heart is beating really fast when I look at him is this what they call love at first sight. Since their looking for a partner for that boy with a low academic rating this is my chance to go out on date with Ayanokouji-senpai. I then walk up to them. 

Timeskip (After buying the ingredients and tools for Amasawa pretty much like in the ln)

We then enter senpai room. "So this is your room it's very clean and there's not much here." Even though he didn't have time to clean it it's very tidy is he a minimalist or just saving points? "Senpai why don't you have anything in your room?" "I just don't have the points to buy anything else. So what do you want me to cook for you?"

"I want Tom Yam Kung. And you're not allowed to use your phone." I wonder will he be able to satisfy my taste buds since I'm strict with him. "Sure I'll just leave my phone on the charger. You can sit down and watch TV if you want." "Ok senpai." I'm so nervous my heartbeat is getting faster. He said everything with full confidence I hope his dish will be good. 

Kiyotaka POV

So I have to make Tom Yam Kung thankfully I know the recipe because it was on the cooking channel. Since I'm not allowed to use my phone this will probably be tough but I think I can do it. 

While cooking Amasawa always came to check on me. I don't know why but for some reason I want to impress her so I try my very best when I finish cooking I then sit down on the table to eat with her. 

She tries it and she has a weird expression on her face. "Is everything alright?" I ask her. "Senpai I want you to marry me." I was completely surprised by what she just said. "Senpai this is fantastic I've never had something so good in my whole life."

Oh so that's what she meant. But when she said that I was a little bit happy. "Senpai try some." She then reached her chopstick to my mouth but spilt it on my t-shirt.

Ichika POV

I never knew someone  could cook this well it's delicious. "Senpai I want you to marry me." Whoops what did I just say. Senpai showed me a completely surprised expression with a very faint smile. I heard that no-one has gotten senpai to smile so that means I'm the first right? 

"Senpai this is fantastic I've never had something so good in my whole life." Since this is a date I can feed him. So I take my chopsticks and spilled some on him I hope he didn't notice I did it on purpose hopefully he changes in front of me. 

"I'm going to quickly go change in the bathroom." He said. "Senpai I want you to change in front of me." I say with a mischievous smile. "You're a troublesome  kouhai." He tells me with light smile. I'm 100% sure that senpai just smiled at me maybe before was an accident but this time it's definitely a smile. He then changed his T-shirt in front of me. 

"Senpai you have an incredible physique." I tell him while keeping my mischievous smile and standing up on the same time. I then walk over to him while he is still shirtless. I touch his chest and kissed him while pushing him down on the bed.

"You know you're dinner will get cold if you do this." He says. "Well you're right but senpai I want you to be my dinner." I tell him while climbing on top of him. "I see" he says with a smile he's very handsome when he smiles I'm sure some girls have noticed him. If he would be a little more social he'd probably be the most popular boy in the 2nd year.

I then kiss him which he reciprocates he licks my bottom lip like he's asking for my permission to put his tongue in my mouth which I allow we continued until we were out of breath. "Are you sure about this?" He asks me. "Of course and don't worry today is a safe day." I say while kissing him again he holds me on to my hips. 

He then travels to unbutton my blouse while kissing me. He then takes my blouse off and then he pulls my skirt off while I take his pants off him. We're both currently in our underwear. He then pushes me down and aggressively kisses me full of lust. Which I reciprocate. Before I even react he unhooked my bra and started gently massaging my breasts. He lowers his face and starts licking my breasts to which I can't help but moan out loud thankfully the rooms are soundproof so no-one can hear us. His fingers travel down to my panties and he rubs my clit and soon after one finger enters my insides. I moan even louder then before and stick my tongue out in pleasure. I grab his back and sunk my fingernails in him he just kisses me as another one of his fingers enters my pussy. He pulled my panties of and started licking my entrance I then pull his boxers off and see his large member. I then massage it and after a while he kissed me again while his member is on laying on my entrance. He slowly enters and at first it hurt but after couple minutes I only felt pleasure he was slowly moving as I grabbed his hair and continued moaning in pleasure. We were at it for while and we continuously change positions and after a while he let it out inside of me. I moaned again and he kissed me again. he then pulled out and some of his semen leaked out of my entrance. I was completely exhausted and laid on his bed.

"Ayanokouji-senpai you have to take responsibility." "You can call me by my first name." "Then you can do the same Kiyo-senpai." "So then Ichika will you go out with me." When he said that to me with a smile I was very happy. I got off his bed and sat on his lap and kissed him. "Of course." "It's pretty late do you want to go back to your dorm or stay here?" "I think I should stay here since tomorrow is a Sunday and if anyone saw me we'd be in trouble." 

"Alright and what about dinner." I then got off his lap and ate the rest of my food. When I finished he went to the kitchen and was about to clean. "Kiyo-senpai I'll do it since you cooked I'll clean." I told him "Alright" he then went to his bed and made the TV on and waited for me to finish. Once I finished I went to  his bed and laid down next to him he then turned the TV off and cuddled with me while sleeping. 

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. I hope all of you stay safe and healthy.