Chapter 1

"Rosie, Rosie Wake up."

I felt someone shaking me.

"Come on Rosie!"

Then I felt my brother Chris sit down on my bed, shaking me harder.

"Rosie!!"

He continues, I groan and flip on the other side trying to drown him out.

"Rosie get your lazy ass up now." Jason my eldest brother said barging into my room.

My eyes snapped open and I jolted up in my bed.

"Geez Jason. Would you like to give our baby sister a heart attack." Chris said standing and walking over to him.

"That's the only way to get her up. Now Rosie get dressed we leave to The Apollo pack in 2 hours." Jason instructed and then left my room with chris.

Hi Welcome to my crazy life. My name is Rosalinda Maria White. I am the daughter of the Alpha. My pack name is the White pack. I have 3 older brothers. Jason which is 23, Chris who is 22 and Chase is 20, I love them to death but they annoy the hell out of me.

My father isn't as protective over me because he kinda put that responsibility on my brothers. I mean they take there jobs a little to seriously, they wont let me get close to any guys and they never even let me have a boyfriend. Not that I want one because I want to save myself for my mate, but still.

Anyways its not like I'm ugly. I am 5'4 and I have tan akin, with green eyes. My hair is long brown and wavy. I am petite but I'm not gonna lie I have some curves. My birthday was last week I turned 16, which means I can find my mate now. Which I haven't found that special someone yet, but I won't lose hope. My brothers haven't even found their mate yet and they are in their 20's.

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I took a quick 10 minute shower, got out and brushed my teeth. I walked out and into my walk in closet, I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a see through white shirt.

I brushed my long hair and decided to keep it down. I didn't put on any makeup, I wanted to go natural.

Today we were visiting the Apollo pack. That pack is the strongest, scariest pack in the world. A pack is only as good as their leader, and they have 2. The Apollo twins Ares and Ace Apollo. I have never seen them in real life but I have heard stories about them. I heard that they went on a killing rampage after their pack lost a fight against another pack.

I also heard that they bask in the glory of their victims. My father would never let me go to any pack meetings because he things I'm to young. But he has given me a chance, he said that if I can stand a meeting with the most powerful werewolves in the world then I can go to any meeting.

I am going to prove to him and my brothers that I am old enough to be doing pack things. I am an Alphas child, that has to count for something.

I made my way downstairs in our pack house. Our pack house was pretty big. Pack members passing by always say hello, but this morning they just gave me sympathetic looks, like I'm about to walk into my grave.

I made it into the kitchen and my whole family was here.

"Goodmorning sweetheart." My mother chirped walking over to me, and squeezing me in one of her famous hugs.

"Goodmorning mom. Dad." I say giving both of them a kiss on there cheeks.

"Are you ready for today hun?" My dad asked me while walking over to my mom and hugging her from behind.

Even though they have been mates for 30 years, they still act like a couple of love struck teenagers. And that's one of the many things I love about them.