Episode 1: Closing Down!?

"So it really is true.." Pin said to herself.

"It really is closing down.." Pin was worried, thinking to herself on which school she had to go to when this school closes down. 

Right before Pin knew, she was in tears. She loved this school ever since she first joined. 

Not long after, She heard footsteps coming her way. 

"Hey Pin, you okay?" Pin turned around and noticed it was Coiny. 

"No I am not okay, the school is closing down! Where am I supposed to go next year!?" Pin said with disarray, stressing on which school to transfer to next year.

...

"Wait, next year?" Coiny replied with a puzzled look. 

"Pin.. Look at the poster again, it says it will close down when all students graduate. That means you will still be here next year." Coiny informed. 

Pin realized as she looked at the poster once again. 

"Oh, well then there's nothing to worry about anymore! Anyways, I feel like grabbing a bite to eat, you're coming with me too." Pin and Coiny then make their way outside to a place to sit after they buy their food.

" Pin and Coiny then make their way outside to a place to sit after they buy their food

"Well.. It'd be a bummer as we won't be getting any first years next year though." Coiny said. 

Pin felt bad, thinking that she should do something in preventing the school from closing.

"Hmm, you're right.. It would just be second and third years now." 

Coiny then had an idea. 

"I know! How about you think of a way to attract more students to join our school? Good idea, eh?" 

Pin's head perked up, her eyes widened as it was a brilliant idea. 

"Yes! As a heroic leader, I should play my part and find a way to get more students to join!" The two then head to their classroom to discuss on the topic.

The two started looking through some books in the library. Pin then thought of something.

"First of all.. They're closing down the school because there are only a few students joining right? So that means if we get just the right amount of students to join.." 

"...Then the school won't close!" Coiny added to Pin's sentence. Pin then thought to herself. 

"So we should show the students what's so fun about this school!"

"...But how?" 

Coiny then asked. "But what's so fun about this school in the first place? Well for starters, there are some clubs that actually have potential in it." 

Pin's eyes lit up. "What clubs??" 

Coiny tiredly said, "Ugh, you don't wanna know.. They're all the boring ones.."