Quirk

With Midoryia
3rd person POV

His quirk accidentally activated.

A big flash from Deku's hands and soon enough. Everything was frozen in time."crap?! How do I turn this off? Wait. Me and Kachaan can take the Villain down now." Deku muttered to himself. He double tapped Bakugo's shoulder. Bakugo snapped out of the trance. "Woah?! What's going on? Did your quirk accidentally activate" Bakugo asked. "Yeah. I only figured out how to unfreeze you. But now we can take down that villain" Midoryia chirped. He was excited to kill the villain if anything.

"Right! Let's do that" Bakugo said pulling out his gun. The league gave them a way to smuggle weapons literally everywhere. Deku pulled out his scythe. "Alright we have to make sure to not leave a single form of evidence that could lead it to being us. Wear these gloves" Midoryia said handing Bakugo some gloves. They both put on the gloves and ran up to the villain. "Alright we just kill him and run back to our old spot. Cameras don't work in a time freeze but will when time is back. If we suddenly just disappeared we'd be a suspect" Deku explained. "Good thinking. Now you ready?" Bakugo smirked. This would be their first kill. "Hell yeah" Midoryia said as he held the scythe to the villains neck. They could tell it was the villain. Bakugo shot through  the villains head and Midoryia cut off his head. He was definitely dead. They then went to the bullet that was frozen midair. It was from the villain. It was aimed at no one and no one would get hurt.

Midoryia and Bakugo put their weapons away. Luckily they didn't get any blood on them. the head of the villain was on the ground rolling around as the blood drained from it. A quite graphic scene.

"Alright how do we unfreeze time?" Midoryia asked. "Hmm. Just activate your quirk but make it the opposite of this." Bakugo said. Midoryia then closed his eyes and focused on returning time back to normal. Then within another flash time resumed. "You got it!" Bakugo said. "Great!" Midoryia smiled.

"Aaaaaaahhh!" A high pitch scream was heard. People didn't know what happened. Suddenly the villain is was going to shoot, then his head was gone. What happened?? How?

Soon police officers arrived at the scene. By this point Midoryia and Bakugo already moved on and went to another store. The officers inspected how exactly the villain died. I mean it looked obvious but was it? Who did it? "I wonder what psycho was able to do this without the cameras picking up. I can't find any clues to lead me to who would do this. It appears it's a shot wound through the temple and a deheaded body. This person was on the wanted list for a long time. He's known for killing random people and kidnapping kids." The officers told the detective. "Hmm. It seems we are dealing with a powerful quirk here. Whoever it is.... We got a new problem rising." The detective said. the officers but their lips in fear.

Who was this new villain??

With Midoryia and Bakugo

After what happened at the mall they decided to leave. Odd enough they weren't even slightly fazed by the dead deheaded body they killed. It just. Didn't disturb them... It was because their mothers died that happened, they no longer feel that remorse they once had. Criminal activity always rose on a Saturday.

At the new store Bakugo and Midoryia decided to continue what they were doing at the other store, play games. They would've continued but soon more and more "heros" were showing up. Deku had researched well on these heros. One of them kidnappes younger kids and sells them to the market, another one of them kills random people when bored, and another one of them is known for abuse. Midoryia hated the bunch with how society looked up to them even though they're doing all those bad things.

They decided to head home, nothing to do at the mall any more. It was 2:06 pm. "Wow I can't believe we actually did that!" Bakugo said proudly. "Yeah I agree. Can't wait to do so more often. The officers have no idea who it is" Midoryia chuckled. They weren't in ear shot of anyone so they were fine.