Rescue Mission

....

After Midoryia explained the plan they divided into groups. Midoryia in one Bakugo in another. Bakugo gave Midoryia the location of where Eri was and they all split up from there.

Police officers were in both groups.

______________________________________

Bakugo's group rescue.

Bakugo and the rest all followed where Bakugo led. It went into an alleyway. "Half n half. I want you to be ready with both of your quirks" Bakugo whispered as he pulled out a gun. "Where did you get a gun??" Todoroki shout whispered. "Do not question my sources." Bakugo spat back in a whisper. The heros only heard a phphph cause it was whispers. Bakugo creaked the door open to reveal a hall way. "Dabi is that you?" Kurogiri asked, his eyes weren't open it looked like he had just woken up.

"Rock lock now!" Bakugo spat. Rock lock, a man with curly hair and fair brown skin locked Kurogiri in place. He wasn't able to move. "Crap" was all Kurogiri screamed. Not all the villains were there most of them on some random mission. It was only shigaraki, twice, Kurogiri,spinner, and compress. Bakugo was ready to blast them all to hell. Bakugo knew Kurogiri could become a problem, he also knew he had a quirk cancelling drug on him....

He shot it at Kurogiri. Kurogiri lost his quirk revealing some man.(I don't want to spoil for non manga readers 😉).

"Crap these things work" Bakugo muttered. He only had 2 left. They continued to raid the building until....

Twice made duplicates for everyone to fight. Bakugo blasted his way past them while the heros delt with the other ones, Todoroki following behind. Compress randomly appeared like his magic tricks and tried to compress Bakugo but.

He was met with a super strong blast to the face. It was so strong it made his ears ring and he fell unconscious. Spinner then came attacking with a knife, Todoroki delt with him by freezing him in place.

They continued to run down the hall until they finally found Tokoyami's room....

The issue is Shigaraki was there with his hand over Tokoyami's neck. "One more move and the kid dies" Shigaraki scoffed. "Tch give him back and you won't die" Bakugo spat receiving a glare from Todoroki. "Now why are you betraying the league? I thought we were friends you and I? After all, we helped you when no one else would" shigaraki smirked. "Don't listen to him bak-" Todoroki was cut off. "Your right. What am I doing on the heros side? How stupid. I'm a vigilante not some stupid hero." Bakugo said dropping his gun.

This made shigaraki smile and Todoroki go pale. "It seems you finally snapped back to your senses. Now come kill this bird headed guy to prove you aren't lying" Shigaraki laughed. Bakugo approached Tokoyami and smirked. Shigaraki was smiling insanely, Bakugo had rejoined after all. As Bakugo was about to kill Tokoyami something startling happened.

Bakugo blasted Shigaraki away from Tokoyami! Todoroki's face was probably the most shocked. Tokoyami already knew he wasn't going to kill him, it was a bit too obvious. Shigaraki stumbled to the ground.

Bakugo pulled out a second gun full of the quirk destroying bullets and shot shigaraki. When shigaraki tried to kill Tokoyami it didn't work anymore.

"No!! All my progress gone! You little" Shigaraki spat pulling out a knife. Bakugo got his real gun and shot both of his legs. He fell to the ground hard and was knocked out unconscious. Todoroki froze the chains that were on Tokoyami and then broke them. Tokoyami was free. Once Todoroki took Tokoyami,Bakugo pulled a sword out. He cut through Shigaraki's hands leaving him without any arms.

______________________________________

Midoryia's rescue....

Midoryia and the heros crowded the outside of the base. It looked like an average home from the outside.