Death aftermath

.
.

Midoryia and Bakugo walked through the portal. It lead them to another base that no one knew of. Shigaraki was there with a shocked expression. All the villains were there with a shocked expression. They actually did it. .

"What's with the shocked expressions" Midoryia grinned. "Literally everything you said went to your plan... How..." Shigaraki said. "Time allows me to see the future. I kept writing a plan until this was the outcome. All the other plans failed and all might won. Luckily I didn't allow that to happen" Midoryia explained. That only made everyone's eyes widen even more.

"That was one hell of a debut" Kurogiri joked. "At least everyone knows the name now" Bakugo laughed. "Well I'll just be the first to say it. Dang that was insane. Good job" AFO said. "Thanks. But now we're tired and we can't really go home now can we" Bakugo replied. "Ah true, the police know where you live. Well in this base there are 2 rooms. Go claim one it's down this hall" all for one pointed. Midoryia and Bakugo raced down the hall and looked at both rooms. They both wanted the bigger one. "I choose this one" Midoryia laughed as he threw himself in the bed. "Dang it Deku i wanted the bigger room" Bakugo spat as he slumply went to the other room. Midoryia only stuck his tongue out in response.

The rooms were both very plain. The walls were white the floor was covered in a black carpet and the ceiling was white. It had 2 big lights that illuminated the entire room in the roof and a single twin bed in the corner. Not to mention a big closet a chest and a desk. Midoryia was confused as to what the chest had but when he opened it he found a gold mine of weapons. That's where he was supposed to place his weapons.

The closet didn't have much clothes inside, that was until Kurogiri randomly appeared with all their stuff from the house. Midoryia used his telekinesis and placed his stuff how he liked it. Now it was looking more like a room. Midoryia changed and went to sleep. It was a long day. The next day would be Friday. That week was possibly the longest week ever.

______________________________________

Class 1-A and the others.

That night was one to go down in history. 2 vigilantes took down the symbol of piece and killed him, not to mention they were also UA traitors as well as teenagers. Later is was revealed that all might killed their mothers, all might  had paid a lot to keep that under wraps. Endeavor had 2 stab wounds one in his stomach and another at his leg they weren't severe but left a scar. Best jeanist some how survived but was in a coma and 2 other not well known heros died.

The city had extreme damages and UA was under fire with how they weren't able to pick up on the traitors which resulted in all of this. Everyone in class 1-A excluding Bakugo and Midoryia were devastated. Not only did their 2 class mates get kidnapped, they came out as vigilantes, and killed their teacher who was also the number 1 hero. The ones hit hard the most were kirishima, Kaminari and Sero. They were first hand friends with the 2 and they couldn't pick up in their lies.

"Was the innocent look just a facade? Does he hate us?" Kirishima asked. Hot tears were rolling down his face. "I guess so..." Tokoyami replied.

Aziawa was hit even harder, he favored the 2 students even though he didn't show it. "I was talking to Midoryia when I saw him at the camp when the chaos started.... How didn't I notice. His fighting style is similar and his voice. Not to mention both of their quirks were both a mystery..." Aziawa thought to himself as he sat in his room. Aziawa didn't cry but was heavily hurting. Class still had to start the next day though.

Endeavor was just angry, not even for a good reason. He hated that he was number one because all might lost. He was upset all might died but his ego was even more mad that he took number one without rightfully beating all might. Todoroki kind of expected something off with Midoryia but didn't have to right feeling about it. It only came as a little shock to him to find out what Midoryia was. Though it was a big shock when Bakugo was also a vigilante.

All might's death also hit Todoroki. Not as hard as everyone else but it definitely hurt. He was among the few not crying.  Todoroki was well aware of the tension in the air that Midoryia and Bakugo created. UA was getting attacked by the media and so was the class.

Now Midoryia and Bakugo are wanted all over Japan. Any one who can capture them gets a 120,000$ reward.

Chaos was having its way through Japan.

______________________________________

The next day.

Midoryia and Bakugo woke up quite satisfied they turned the TV on and watched what was going on.

Class at UA still continued all might's death was an even more of a reason to push past their limits.

"Listen class. I understand your upset but we can't sit here sulking. With all might gone villain activity will rise you all are the next generation of heros you have to push past what har and continue" Aziawa said. "Aziawa sensei Im sorry but that's kind of difficult to do when you were friends with the killers" Kaminari said. It was quite obvious he didn't get much sleep the other night he had huge bags under his eyes and they were red. Actually the entire class didn't get much sleep. Everyone had large bags.

"Because of the situation were in I brought someo in. He's 1 of the big 3. You all have to realize that you'll have to get provisional license in 4 weeks. He'll come in to give you motivation" Aziawa explained. "It's really not a good time Mr.Aziawa" kirishima said. His head was tucked into his hands. "Come in Mirio" Aziawa said.

A tall muscular boy came in. He wore a bright smile, had blonde hair, and his eyes were blue. He was all might's successor. Everyone was surprised as to how he could smile at such a time.

"Hey! I'm Togata Mirio.". "How are you able to smile at such a time?" Kaminari asked. "Well isn't that what all might would've wanted? He always says to save people with a smile. He would hate if we wasted our time crying over his death, he'd want us to fight back. He'd want us to keep going to strive even in the bad situation were in" Mirio said. The class was taken back with his words. "Look I get it. Your friends betrayed you and killed all might. So what? Fight back get them in prison!" Mirio continued.

Suddenly ambition filled their eyes he was right. "All of you gym room. Im going to show you something" Mirio said. They all went to the gym room. (Mirio has clothes that stay on.)

"I want you all to fight me" Mirio smirked. "What?? That's unfair. It's 17 vs 1." Kaminari exclaimed. "Watch watch" Mirio said. Everyone then took stance. "Begin" Aziawa said.

Todoroki then shot ice at Mirio who suddenly disappeared into the ground. "Where did he go?" Todoroki spat. Then suddenly he came up from behind him and hit his head. It was such a strong hit that he fell to the ground. He then repeated that and soon 17 students were groaning on the ground while he stood there.

"How did you do that man?" Sero asked. "My quirk is permeation. I can go through things. It was simple really I just snuck up behind you all" Mirio explained. "Woah what a cool quirk" Sato said. "Tsk tsk. It's not my quirk that beat you all. It was my hard work. Soon enough you all could be as strong! You all just have to train" Mirio said.

"And that class, is the power of one of the big 3"