Hunt

...

Midoryia put his finger near the trigger to threaten them some more. Bakugo also pulled out his gun, the only difference is that Bakugo's gun is loaded...

"Crazy now are we?" The white haired man scoffed. "Look,you can live. Just tell us some info." Midoryia said actually beginning to load the gun. His patience was running thin. "The gun wasn't loaded? Was the brave mystery planning on forcing information out with a bluff? So unlike him" the white haired man teased annoyingly. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't shoot your knees" Bakugo spat. "You want information? Fine. But I expect a good payment" the white haired man negotiated. "What kind of payment?" Midoryia asked. "Money. Gotta survive somehow" the white haired man laughed. "I say the payment should be you staying alive. Now spill" Midoryia spat. "Tsk. Fine. Shigaraki is hunting you" the white haired man laughed. "What do you mean?" Bakugo asked. "He found out about your little plan. He's informed everyone, every villain. To kill you 2. Good luck at UA if anyone survives per say." The white haired man laughed. "What else." Midoryia asked. "eh. His plan hasn't changed since he told you. Though he is bulking up..." The white haired man replied.

"Thank you for the info. But you 2 are still villains so..." Midoryia shot both of their legs. "Why'd you do that?!?!" The white haired man screamed in pain. "I said I wouldn't kill you. Inflicting some pain on someone that's killed before is nothing. I'll also be send you to prison." Midoryia smirked. "Ectoplasm I know your watching. Come out and take these 2" Midoryia turned around to face the pro who was peeping over the wall. "H-howd you know?" Ectoplasm asked. It was his duplicate but ectoplasm still monitored it. "My hearing is better than the average human. Not to mention I noticed a cloaked figure constantly following me and Kachaan the whole walk, it was obvious." Midoryia replied. "But who'd you know me specifically??" Ectoplasm said. "The way you walk is very different compared to others.. I picked that up not to mention you didn't try hiding the mask you wear" Midoryia replied.

"Wow..." Ectoplasm said baffled. He was usually good at not getting caught following someone. "Anyways. Are you going to arrest these 2 or not" Midoryia asked as he used telekinesis on them. They were bleeding out purfouesly. "Uh... Yeah um. Let's head to the station" ectoplasm said. The station was a couple blocks down. Midoryia picked them all up our of annoyance and sped up the process.

Now they were all Infront of the station. They walked in, well Midoryia floated in. "What happened?!?" A police officer shouted as he noticed the blood dripping down from the 2 villains. "Tsk. Midoryia shot them and now wants to turn them in." Ectoplasm replied. "Your the kid that boss said not to attack... Didn't Nezu say you can't kill??" The police officer asked. "I didn't kill them did I?  Now take them." Midoryia spat. The cops quickly handcuffed them and called an ambulance. They can't have a bleeding villain in a cell. "Look child. You may have been called off from attack but this stuff is still illegal. You don't have a hero permit" the officers scolded the 2. "Cop, we know we don't have a license. If we did we'd be bound to too many rules to do a job. Anyways I just did your job for you, be frickin grateful." Midoryia spat. "Tch" the officers sighed.

"Why are you floating?" The detective from the meeting asked. "I sprained my back. It hurts to walk so I'm floating. Don't you think this is an opportunity to try to attack, I'll beat all you up before you get the chance to touch me" Midoryia hissed like a rabid cat. "Ok..". The 2 villains were taken to the hospital for the fun wounds and then Immediately arrested.

______________________________________

"How did those 2 get caught by the police?!" Shigaraki spat upon receiving information from Kurogiri. "According to another villain in the area, Midoryia and Bakugo arrested them" Kurogiri added. "Arrested them. They usually kill...? Something is off. Whatever. Those 2 idiots better have not shared any information" shigaraki scowled.