Truce

With the Heros

After the meeting with Midoryia the heros knee they had to act fast. The longer they waited the stronger shigaraki would get and more drugs would be made. Despite Midoryia also being a villain in their eyes they still have to do something. After they made it back to their city they all stormed to principal Nezu.

"Sir. I have an important request that could mean life or death" Aziawa said. "And what is that request?" Nezu asked while sipping on tea. "Look. You remember Midoryia right?" Aziawa asked. "what about the traitor?" Nezu asked defensively. "Look, I get it I don't like Midoryia either but... He has  really important information and if we don't make a small truce with him Shigaraki is going to kill a lot of people" Aziawa said. "You want me. To make a truce with Midoryia. The boy that killed all might was the UA traitor and is the infamous vigilante? Just cause he wants to?" Nezu asked in a serious tone.

"Yes. Because if we don't more people are going to die and lose quirks." Aziawa said. "Hmmmm....... Fine. Only because it looks like your onto something" Nezu replied. Aziawa felt relieved but held it in. "Thank you sir. He requested to have a meeting with all the hero's so he could explain what exactly is going on. He's also staying undercover at the Yakoza gang." Aziawa said. "I'll see when we can hold the meeting I'll also tell officers to no longer attack him in the time being." Nezu replied. "Thank you sir. I'll be leaving now" Aziawa said. "Hold on, how do you know all of these things?" Nezu asked. "He sent me, endeavor,hawks, and Todoroki a book with a lot of clues" Aziawa replied as he walked out.

One Aziawa left Nezu picked up his phone. "Hello this is the department of police what can I help you with?" Someone spoke. "Hello! It is me Principal Nezu, could you have me talk to your top boss?" Nezu asked. "Give me a minute to transfer the call" the person replied. After 2 minutes Nezu was finally on call with the lead of all the police in Japan. "Hello!" Nezu said. He knew the leader and was friends with him. "Ah Nezu, what's up? It's unlike you to call on a Sunday" the leader said.

"Look despite my wishes we can't arrest the 2 vigilantes" Nezu said getting straight to the point. "What why?!" The leader shouted. "It turns out the 2 boys told the one of the staff here that the leader of the league is planning something big. If we don't comply with the 2 a lot of people will die" Nezu said remorsefully. "How do we know the 2 aren't lying? What if it's a scheme to kill us?!" The leader spat. "The 2 are vigilantes not villains. It would be going against their own ideology to help the leader of the league. From what I see we can trust them and that is why later I will be holding a meeting with you and pro heros. The boys will also come to explain what is going on. Do you comply?" Nezu replied. "Your a smart man,Nezu. I'll go with your word. But understand if anything begins to go wrong I will shoot the 2 down. When is the meeting?" Leader said. "5:00pm on the dot." Nezu replied. "I'll come then. See you soon" he said and ended the call.

It was currently 3:09pm so Nezu had quite the bit of time to call the meeting.
He called all the pros he thinks would be great for the mission including Hawks,Endeavor, Aziawa, And Todoroki. Despite Todoroki not having a hero license he was  still important enough for Midoryia to send a message to.

He then called Todoroki to his office so he could call the 2 vigilantes.

______________________________________

The 2 vigilantes were on their missions at the time. Another villain was running lose at the time and they were chasing him through the alleyways. Once Midoryia finally saw him he grabbed him with the telekinesis power he has. "Tsk I hate runners" Midoryia spat. Suddenly Midoryia's phone began to ring.  "Kachaan deal with him." Midoryia said as he walked away.

"Hello? Who Is this?" Midoryia asked. "Hello this is the UA principal, Nezu." Nezu said in quite a grim tone. "Ah Mr.Aziawa must've delivered the message. Good. Look something bad is coming and people will die, I have no reason to lie" Midoryia said urgently. "I understand. That is why I'm calling a meeting with you and Bakugo today at 5:00pm exactly. Please do come" Nezu replied ending the call. "That was abrupt. Whatever what time is it" Midoryia said checking the time. 3:30. They had approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Midoryia ran back to Bakugo,who had already shot the villain. "You finished with him?" Midoryia asked. "Yeah no pulse anymore" Bakugo replied. Midoryia dropped his body. "We have a meeting with Principal Nezu at 5:00." Midoryia  explained. "We sure it isn't a trap so they can capture us? It seems odd Nezu would agree" Bakugo questioned. "Even if it were a trap we have enough fighting skill and strong quirks with weapons to beat them. We got around an hour and 30 so we gotta hurry" Midoryia replied.