^A jealous King^

As you see I'm still not going to INTRUDUCE the evil character, he is a myth in Minecraft yes and he has a big brother few years older than him
That is just a clue

×Narrators POV×

Clay walks to the hall way about to go in the dining room to get some milk(🙂 don't.ask!) Fundy didn't pay attention where he was running at ,he needs to hurry up to find his father Wilbur ,not even a minute Fundy bumped into Clay making them both fall off the ground ,Fundy at top of Clay

Quick announcement
(I don't know Fundy's real name, if you know please comment it down so I can edit the story )
Now continue reading sorry to interrupt

Fundy blushed at the smaller boy with emerald eyes and cute frekles in him ,Fundy quickly stood up and offered his hand to Clay “I-I'M SORRY I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION WHERE I WAS GOIN PL-PLEASE LET ME HELP YOU!” they didn't know ,King Dave was watching the scene, as he saw Clay held Fundy's hand he rushed out and drag Clay, he ignore the protest of his mate, he then smashed him in thier room's door “You know it's not good to make someone jealous right?!” it send shivers to Clay because of his tone “I-i- it was an ac-cident!” Dave didn't listen and drag Clay to thier bed this time pinning him down “MY KING PLEASE! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT ” Dave still ignore his protest and kissed his mate deeply pinning him down more so he won't be able to brake the kiss ,as Dave breaks the kiss he leans in Clay's ears ,“im enjoying this you know?,you look cute when your afraid”Dave teased him Clay can't help but blush (The fuck -😐)
“I-Im not!” Dave just smirked and kiss his mate passionately ,sooner Dave loosen his grip to Clay's wrist ,Clay seemed to enjoy what was happening (why did I write this?)
Not even a while they started to strip ,Clay then bend down and gripped the pillows as Dave entered him the room was filled with screams in pleasure and moans, (😔Bwiset)

Sorry my horny children but I need to cut this out see you in the next chapter,sorry if I didn't upload earlier I was kind of busy