another smut

Info..

Skeppy is the right hand of the King, I don't know his real name Oki, Daryll is one of his lower rank man, they was working together for years, Skeppy starts to have feelings for Daryll but kept it hidden, but what if skeppy can't hold it?

This happened when the both ship have a Smutty and rough afternoon

So three ships have done it..., Sheezzy,

Meow my children go read the story now

They have sex and cleaned up boom

Joke

Here

Daryll rans towards the hallway not noticed Skeppy, Daryll have tripped and fall but Skeppy tried to grad him, ends up falling down to, Skeppy landed at top of The boy's body noticed his hands was in Daryll's 
Waist (UnU you won't have cliff hanger to this)

Skeppy then took a moment to fill himself in lust, eyes exploring the boy, Daryll just noticed the man's moves, starting to get him off but Skeppy is twice stronger, Skeppy then grip Daryll's wrist pinniyhim on the walls and kissing him trying to have a entrance, Daryll kept his mouth closed not wanting to be entered, as soon as Skeppy feel Daryll less protest he took his opportunity to grip Daryll's jaw and open it up ,he then pin his hands again kissing the other make who can't protest since he can only move slightly, When Skeppy feel the other make become more weaker he grabbed him and lead him to him room ,locking the door and striping the male and himself, “you don't know how long I've hold myself to don't do this ..” Daryll felt the shivers down his spines trying to get away, Skeppy used thier clothes to tied to others hand to the bed frame, Skeppy spread Daryll's legs and lining his cock to the others entrance teasing it, Daryll felt the bug tip teasing his hole, he was holding his moans, Skeppy then trust his length so deep inside filling the other male, and..

Poof

I didn't say I promise it

UnU