Announcement

Hi 👋🏻, My name is Melian Lim (or Melian Playz), a YouTuber, a Wattpad writer, and a high school student (Grade 10). This story is inspired by the fanfiction series called "RWBY's Universal Trailer" by KyleAlingus, and its off-shoot spin-off, "RWBY: Universal Trailer - Scenes and Clips" by ZongWeiTan9. I'm obsessed with their stories and they're kinda my favorite writers in the entire Wattpad so far. So make sure to check their versions before you check mine, capeesh?

As the story starts, there may be similar writing from Kyle's or Zong's. Let me tell you, it's highly a coincidence. When I finished writing my first or second or more parts of the story, and compared it to Kyle's or Zong's work, I almost threw my iPad enrage if it weren't for my mother who shouted at me from the second floor (thank you mommy) due to the similar writing. If you read the words that are similar to their's then I'm sorry since I wrote it on my own.

Though I copied the bold texts from the trailers or scenes of their respective works, I apologize to both of you 🙇 since I sucked at making my own though I made my bold trailer/scene texts as a practice, but you, viewers, will have to wait and see it in Trailer 6, Scene 4, and Trailer 10. And think of my version as another universe that is similar to Kyle's or Zong's, capeesh?

The chapters will be posted variously (depending on how fast I write). I may either or not post extra chapters on Saturday or Sunday (depending on my schedule of school and relaxation. I hate schools! But love English lol). I have already written 10 Trailers and 5 Scenes which took me 2 and half weeks to write.

Why did I choose RWBY over other franchises for this fictional writing like Demon Slayer, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, One Piece, etc.? Well for one, I love RWBY (Well, I love the Volume 1-3 plot since that's the OG era made by the legendary Monty Oum) rather than My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, or One Piece (I never watched One Piece actually). Two, I'm more knowledgeable with this franchise than others (except for the MCU films, and the movies and TV shows I have already seen).

Why did I choose Bill Cipher as the host of this story when Kyle is using him? Well, I was planning to go either for Alastor from Hazbin Hotel, Sans from Undertale, Kami from In Another World with my Smartphone, or Cosmo from Fairly Oddparents, but I decided to use Bill since he is my favorite Illuminati one-eyed dorrito chip pyramid. I was planning to put myself as the host here, but I can't handle writing my name over and over again or otherwise, I'll become Hodor from Game of Thrones.

*sigh* Is that it for the first announcement? Let me see... *grabbing my papers* Ah! Make sure you follow KyleAngilus and ZongWeiTan9, obviously, and support their hard work. Follow me on Wattpad and subscribe to my YouTube Channel, "Melian Playz". The link is in my profile description.

That's all for the announcement and enjoy RWBY: Multiverse Cinema - Trailers and Scenes. Let me know what trailers and scenes you want to see in the future down in the comment section. Enjoy.

NEXT: WELCOME TO THE MULTIVERSE CASTLE-THEATRE!!!