TRAILER 8 - TAG

TAG

Credits:

Trailer Texts by KyleAngilus

(I don't own anything. I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Jerry Pierce  -  Sun Wukong

Bob Callahan  -  Scarlet David

Kevin Sable  -  Sage Ayana

Hogan "Hoagie" Malloy  -  Neptune Vasilias

Randy "Chilli" Cilliano  -  Yang Xiao Long

Susan Rollins  -  Blake Belladonna

Anna Malloy  -  Weiss Schnee

Rebecca Crosby  -  Velvet Scarletina

Cheryl Deakins  -  Coco Adel

"Who's ready?" Bill said as he cracks his knuckles which is unusual considering his arms are black lines.

"Me! Me!" Ruby replied excitedly.

"I hope this isn't depressing as the other one." Raven said since she still couldn't get over the sad ending. Summer and Taiyang nodded.

"What is this about?" Yang asked.

"Let's just say a couple of friends goofing each other." Bill said.

"Well that was a half-ass answer." Cinder stated.

"Just watch." Bill said and presses the remote and floated back to his seat.

Sun was shown standing at the alter, wearing a suit. He then turned his head to look at something in the crowd.

Most people who knew Sun gasps upon seeing him in a suit.

"Sun..." Scarlet started.

"You're getting married?!" Sage continued.

"With whom?!" Neptune finished.

"That was... unexpected." Weiss said while Team RWBY and CFVY nodded.

At the back row of the crowd sat Scarlet, Yang, Sage, Weiss and Neptune.

"Why are we in the back row?!" Weiss shouted.

"We must have done something reckless." Yang said and chuckled.

"What did we do though?!" Weiss shouted again.

"I don't know." Yang said but was curious why they were on the back.

"Blake? Do you take Sun to be your husband?" The pastor asked as he stood next to them. 

Blake was in a beautiful white gown as she held hands with Sun.

Most people gasps and a thud was heard after. They saw Blake on the floor with blushed cheeks while Sun was mysteriously on the ceiling. How did he get that high, bruh?

"Honey, you're getting married!" Kali shouted while Ghira spat his tea.

"WHAT?!" Ghira shouted and glared at the monkey boy who was still dangling on the ceiling.

"Hey, father-in-law." Sun said sarcastically with a smile.

"FATHER-IN-LAW?!!!" Ghira shouted as his face turned red from that word.

Illia showed a sad expression upon seeing Blake in a wedding gown and starts to imagine herself in the alter with her. Adam clenched his fists and wished he had his weapon, Wilt and Blush, with him and cut the monkey in pieces.